[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

On 4/13/2024 at 7:42 PM, Zanreo said:

I also got this but unsure about what color it would work best for?

L6af783.png

Yeah, this one is kind of all over the place. I'd say maybe orange or maybe pink for the background? But you already have both colors... maybe stick it under gray and see what it looks like? May be stretching with this one.

• Like 1

It's probably a good idea to note that I am glad I got my card to where it is now because I won't be able to platinum any games in May as I am taking part in the Kill Your Completion challenge for 2024 then and I put a restriction preventing me from playing any games except the ones on the list, so that means that I have to play catch up in June to get my second card completed before July. <_<

Also, I will be gone from my house from May 19th to the 22nd as I am flying to Utah to attend a charity marathon event where I watch people speed-run RPGs. I'll try to bring my PS4 Pro but I probably won't be able to synch up any trophies until I get back as I won't have access to a computer. ;)

16 minutes ago, Biscoito18 said:

L4b3d3f.png 

What do you guys think about this one? Light blue seems right to me but, when I put it on the card, the dark tones stand out.

When I initially saw this, I thought blue, not light blue, but I could see an argument for light blue if your regular blue is a deeper blue.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Biscoito18 said:

L4b3d3f.png 

What do you guys think about this one? Light blue seems right to me but, when I put it on the card, the dark tones stand out.

I can kinda see this as light blue, but I think it fits better as brown, it's the color that stands out the most in my opinion

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Biscoito18 said:

L4b3d3f.png 

Brown or Light Blue probably fits best

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

Opinion on this game, which I just platinumed, what colors would work? I already have purple and deep purple covered, I am trying to see if this could cover Gray.

L08c2de.png

Light Blue for sure.