[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

26 minutes ago, lady-reze said:

Hi everyone. Recently, I've bought some older Resident Evil games and I'm trying to play through the series. I'm starting with the earlier games and making my way through the more recent ones. However, I am a bit stumped on Resident Evil and Resident Evil 0.

L6a2315.png

For Resident Evil I was thinking maybe it could fit brown or black?

Le0b581.png

For Resident Evil 0, I have no clue. Maybe brown? Maybe it's too complicated to fit at all?

What do you guys think?

RE would be best as a black, but I wouldn't fight it if it was used for a brown.

RE0 I think might actually work for a Maroon best. Since that's a tough one to find games for, I am a bit more lenient on it!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Doodlebawp said:

To Hell With the Ugly - I was looking at point-and-click games on PSNP. After seeing this game's high Steam reviews, I bought it on a whim. I made the right call. An adventure puzzler with a VERY unique story.

I have To Hell With the Ugly on my wishlist for months now but people barely talk about this game. Now I want to play it even more. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Biscoito18 said:

I have To Hell With the Ugly on my wishlist for months now but people barely talk about this game. Now I want to play it even more. 

I actually reviewed that one in my checklist HERE, if you fancy hearing one chump's opinion.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I actually reviewed that one in my checklist HERE, if you fancy hearing one chump's opinion.

Thank you and great review. The graphic style was what caught my attention right away, very charming and unique. And, actually, I'm happy that the gameplay is simple. I'll get it in the next sale.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Huh... Well.

spacer.png

Nice review btw! Now I understand why you bemoan to not posting screenshots in your reviews. 😅

Edited by woggly4
  • Like 3

On 4/11/2024 at 3:20 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I never have thought of this as a bad thing so never feel bad about having to stop participating in a trophy event for an extended period of time. Events are supposed to be fun and year round Events like this are year round for a reason.

Just come back when you're ready to have a good ole colorful time again. The event's not going anywhere, and I have yet to see an event host or member in any event shame or be shamed for not finishing. Most people will never even notice you didn't finish if it comes to it. 

Hopefully, everything works itself out in the future, and you'll be able to return to the event. ;)

Thank you for your kind words.  I'm hoping to get back into it now and finish my first card lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kirenoxs said:

I haven't updated in a long time but here it goes:

completed Fallout 76 (plat, missing DLCs) for tan? might be yellow as well but for now it is than since the grind looks like golden

sT4c0Hw.png

Not that my opinion means more than anyone else's obviously, but I think Fallout 76 is perfect for tan. Keep it! Your card is looking great!

• Like 4