[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

6 hours ago, Biscoito18 said:

Light Blue for sure.

Okay, then that just won't work. I was trying to fish for Grey. I can do something quick for Black and I know what Yellow and Green will be, probably Maroon, but Gray is a haze to me. (Not trying to do a delibrate pun. 😛)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

I was trying to fish for Grey.

This is a bad approach in general to do for this event imo. It feels like you are asking for help in bad faith trying to fish for answers you know (probably) don't make any sense.

Not saying asking for help or advice is bad, but fishing for answers seems a bit uhhh... immoral to me. Lol.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Do you think Grey is the dominant colour of it?

Spoiler Alert:

It is not.

Yeah, I understand. I was looking at the cliffs. As I said, I will look for something else that's gray. :(

9 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

This is a bad approach in general to do for this event imo. It feels like you are asking for help in bad faith trying to fish for answers you know (probably) don't make any sense.

Not saying asking for help or advice is bad, but fishing for answers seems a bit uhhh... immoral to me. Lol.

Sorry, I didn't know that the term "fish" implied something negative. Won't use that term again. I don't mind suggestions, though.

• Like 1

L262386.png

I need a quick sanity check: would it raise any eyebrows if I used this for light green? I can't quite decide between that and 'no dominant color.' Not sure if it's a case of my monolingual eye being drawn most strongly to the English text.

1 minute ago, Xylobe said:

L262386.png

I need a quick sanity check: would it raise any eyebrows if I used this for light green? I can't quite decide between that and 'no dominant color.' Not sure if it's a case of my monolingual eye being drawn most strongly to the English text.

TBH, I think it probably is, technically, a “no dominant colour” - but I wouldn’t fight the use of it for Pink or Light Green

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Doodlebawp said:

Alright color crew. I've got another messy one. Thoughts on possible color options?

I'm leaning tan but red stands out more once you plug it into the kaleidoscope website. Blue could also be an option.

L099e6d.png

Oof. This is 50% Blue, 40% Tan and 10% Red. And yet somehow, Red seems to stand out to me because of the title and the shouting guy. Not sure if its the dominant color though 😆 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RustyBacon13 said:

Oof. This is 50% Blue, 40% Tan and 10% Red. And yet somehow, Red seems to stand out to me because of the title and the shouting guy. Not sure if its the dominant color though 😆 

Yeah, fair. Tan it is. Red will always stick out more against these colors but I think you're right about it not being dominant.

So anyways, I am gearing up for Kill Your Completion 2024 so I probably be doing any May platinums so I want your opinion on the game image for Hitman GO. White or Red?

If it's White, I'll be moving Jack N' Jill DX to Grey.

If it's Red, Final Fantasy VI will be shifted to Maroon. I have a game planned for the summer that has a Maroon game image, but I don't think I can platinum it before July.

Here's the image.

L6a0f86.png

• Like 1

Hi everyone. Recently, I've bought some older Resident Evil games and I'm trying to play through the series. I'm starting with the earlier games and making my way through the more recent ones. However, I am a bit stumped on Resident Evil and Resident Evil 0.

L6a2315.png

For Resident Evil I was thinking maybe it could fit brown or black?

Le0b581.png

For Resident Evil 0, I have no clue. Maybe brown? Maybe it's too complicated to fit at all?

What do you guys think?

• Like 1