Backlog Challenge 2024 - Sign Up Year-Round!

11 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Awesome :) I'll expand it to DLCs. And you'd still be eligible even if you hit 5k with 1k+ games. It's just if you can do 5k points even with those games removed that you get the badge. 

Good job man! Just to clear up confusion, your profile % is found here. You'll want to lower it on the Profile section of your Google Sheets doc so that your Profile Modifier is correct :)

UcaijNS.png

Ah ok, my bad lol. Thought it was something else for a second there. It lowered my points a little bit(375 to 300) so it isnt too bad. Thanks for clearing that up tho! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

This will be a hell of a Chase this Year :D

2 Games allready Cleared out of the Backlog.

99 Games to go for the 100% :D

Posting my List when done a bit more. Or is it better to submit the List via google Drive or something ?

Good luck on your way to 100% It's best to use this Google Sheet

Ah, the badges look great. In fact, they're giving me a bit of a steer on what games to finish for the challenge. 

Perhaps the only badge I won't get is "Phew", as I don't really play many multiplayer games. And I doubt any of the ones I do play have servers shutting down specifically this year. (Is there a list anywhere?) 

My choices for the 'Closure' trophy are pretty bleak too, given that I started in 2010... 

Edit: Oh, maybe not 'Drop in the bucket' either. If I'm reading correctly, that basically needs a game to have both a difficulty rating and duration of 1, right? 

Edited by Finch_III
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Yes Drop in the Bucket is for 1 difficulty, 1hr time estimate. It can be earned on DLC packs too so check your available DLC packs to see if you can get it there. Unfortunately due to how everyone's backlogs are so different it'll be almost impossible for anyone to get every badge, but I tried to make them as broad as possible to give as many players as many choices as possible to pick from.

Nah, that makes sense. Fortunately, I've found one: 

Fallout 4: Contraptions Workshop DLC

(Just listing it here to help anyone who might also be looking for games/DLCs that meet the criteria). 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2024 at 1:03 AM, Rebourne07 said:

I'm kind of ridiculous so I added my entire backlog onto Google Sheets lol 

Check it out if you're interested in doing something similar. Adding the filters makes it so it's sortable and I'm able to find games in certain ranges too. I'm shocked to see that even without any games without PSNProfiles guides and any games with unobtainable trophies, I could technically hit almost 100k points if I dedicated 9800hrs of my life to this 😂

My backlog is similar, about 420 unfinished games on my profile and another 900 games unstarted.

I'll have a crack at pushing out my PS3 backlog to clear out my 14 year backlog.

I'll start at 72.66% on January 1st and see what come out.

Also, a question, if you have a game you want to finish that is unobtainable but finish all available trophies, will that yield points or nothing at all?

34 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

My backlog is similar, about 420 unfinished games on my profile and another 900 games unstarted.

I'll have a crack at pushing out my PS3 backlog to clear out my 14 year backlog.

I'll start at 72.66% on January 1st and see what come out.

Also, a question, if you have a game you want to finish that is unobtainable but finish all available trophies, will that yield points or nothing at all?

It will yeah. Check out the Partial Completion Multipliers section in the main post

@Rebourne07 The badges are a really nice addition 👍

I already qualify for the following:

- Closure and Finishing Touch with Child of Light: First trophy on my account on 30th December 2016 and I had this game with one trophy left since 12th January 2017.

- Got 'Er Done and One Shot with Dead by Daylight: well over the threshold with this one.

Not sure I will get more though, we will see.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, seannyboy913 said:

A few games done and a couple DLC as well, mostly just some games I only had a couple trophies left to cleanup that went fast and GOW Ragnarok that I put off for a year for who knows what reason. The game was so much fun and the DLC was a great addition adding story and new fights all for free.

spacer.png

Question I don't think has been answered, if a game has missing timestamps what do I count that as for the start date? I've got a few I've earned other trophies in after making an account and I could see counting it as the first earned trophy with a date but I've got others that only have earned trophies with missing timestamps

On a game with missing timestamps, just go from the earliest trophy on that game with a real timestamp. 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 10:53 PM, Rebourne07 said:

SYSTEM MULTIPLIERS: Special incentive is given to go back and do games outside the typical PS4/PS5 ecosystem: 

• PSVR or PSVR2 games => All points for each VR game are multiplied by 1.25x
    • The game must require VR, not just have an optional VR mode.

A positive VR modifier.

Hell yea, I'm in.

Starting completion % 58.09% 

Overall I have 694 games played with 350 completed (233 platinums).

Backlog goals:

Complete ALL VR games started on my profile.

Current VR specific completion percentage is just above 80%

I have 55 UNFINISHED VR GAMES started.

137 FINISHED VR GAMES AT THIS POINT 

Also, I am planning on absolutely ABUSING both my PS3 and my both VR headsets (VR1 and VR2)

Unfortunately VR games are lacking guides to an extreme degree so I don't know how much will be eligible.

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

@Rebourne07 Another thing, If a game has 4 stacks would I be able to complete all 4 and gain points?

Only if you’d already started all 4 stacks. Each trophy list is separate and each trophy list you want to count must have had a trophy time stamped before 2024. Hope that clarifies. 

• Like 1

@Rebourne07 I came across a weird edge case, and I'm not sure how it should be handled. Uncharted: Fight for Fortune doesn't have a PSNP guide, and the PST guide seems like it includes both of the game's DLCs in its estimates. Should I just treat the DLC trophies as though they were part of the base game, and only claim points on the full 100%?

2 hours ago, Xylobe said:

@Rebourne07 I came across a weird edge case, and I'm not sure how it should be handled. Uncharted: Fight for Fortune doesn't have a PSNP guide, and the PST guide seems like it includes both of the game's DLCs in its estimates. Should I just treat the DLC trophies as though they were part of the base game, and only claim points on the full 100%?

Yeah, that sounds fair. 3/10 difficulty 30hrs for the 100% on the whole thing. 

• Like 1

Finished two DLC packs for Two Point Hospital, but there are no guides anywhere for them. 

I'd personally rate them both 3/10 and 6 hours each, so I'm not that bothered, as I'm only losing about 40 points, but just wondered what the protocol was for guides without games because I'm also doing the DLC clean up challenge and a lot of them don't have guides.

51 minutes ago, DLM1988MUFC said:

Finished two DLC packs for Two Point Hospital, but there are no guides anywhere for them. 

I'd personally rate them both 3/10 and 6 hours each, so I'm not that bothered, as I'm only losing about 40 points, but just wondered what the protocol was for guides without games because I'm also doing the DLC clean up challenge and a lot of them don't have guides.

If a game doesn’t have a PSNProfiles guide you can use one from a different reputable site like playstationtrophies.org or PlatPrices.com

If there’s literally no guide anywhere then it just can’t count, to keep things objective. Or you could always write the guide yourself and have it submitted here on PSNProfiles. 

• Like 2