-Warning- platinum might lock

Wyvern321

22 hours ago, k0edb said:

Im wondering if its locked on the latest patch or it's just bugged and not unlocking properly

Because there are millions of posts on reddit saying it did not unlock a couple months ago

It appears there was another update at the time, and the same thing happened.

Do we have any data points for folks who played start to finish on the new patch? I got started on the 17th with the patch, after having missed this thread on here. Im about 2/3 of the way through career. It seems like most of the comments on this thread are folks who got hit with the patch in the middle of their time playing, so it messed some stuff up. If there is anyone who played the whole thing post patch, I would be interested to hear if they were locked out of the trophy as well.

2 hours ago, harry_maniac13 said:

Do we have any data points for folks who played start to finish on the new patch? I got started on the 17th with the patch, after having missed this thread on here. Im about 2/3 of the way through career. It seems like most of the comments on this thread are folks who got hit with the patch in the middle of their time playing, so it messed some stuff up. If there is anyone who played the whole thing post patch, I would be interested to hear if they were locked out of the trophy as well.

As i saw the trophy lists, the guys i mentioned before who got the trophy had started before. But you have a good point, lets wait for answers

Another thing, I was in the middle of the career durinh patch but i didnt have any rollback or changes in my percentage

2 hours ago, harry_maniac13 said:

I was wondering this as well as I also started the game after the latest patch. I just finished the ferris wheel so I still have a ways to go but I will definitely try to see if this trophy pops for someone playing the career mode start to finish on the new patch. 

Can anyone that had already started career mode before the patch see if their recap replays for levels completed before the patch are still available. 

I read on another site a theory about this trophy having something to do with the recap replays. Just wondering if it's legit 

25 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

How long has this been bugged for? So frustrating… I’ve got two gold challengers left to do and career is done except for the trophy I’m locked out of.

They better not make us do the pyramid again. 

Could be worse than that; if the whole save file is corrupt, have to replay the entire game.

1 hour ago, FocusDR said:

How long has this been bugged for? So frustrating… I’ve got two gold challengers left to do and career is done except for the trophy I’m locked out of.

They better not make us do the pyramid again. 

This trophy has been glitchy since launch but the current problems started a week or 2 back when the 1.11 patch was released.

I think it has something to do with how the save files are set up, at least on PS4 (need confirmation on Ps5 if anyone would check). Each level complete in Career Mode has a seperate save file when looking at at saved data in system storage, but some are missing when I look through the files and those missing levels are from before the update. The game probably tracks the trophy completion through the save files even though the levels appear as completed in the game itself. That's probably why it won't pop for most.

1 hour ago, Kramers001 said:

I think it has something to do with how the save files are set up, at least on PS4 (need confirmation on Ps5 if anyone would check). Each level complete in Career Mode has a seperate save file when looking at at saved data in system storage, but some are missing when I look through the files and those missing levels are from before the update. The game probably tracks the trophy completion through the save files even though the levels appear as completed in the game itself. That's probably why it won't pop for most.

I can only see one file on ps5. Filesize is 1.40GB and I'm busy with the Ferris Wheel

15 hours ago, MadSlasher13 said:

I was wondering this as well as I also started the game after the latest patch. I just finished the ferris wheel so I still have a ways to go but I will definitely try to see if this trophy pops for someone playing the career mode start to finish on the new patch. 

Can anyone that had already started career mode before the patch see if their recap replays for levels completed before the patch are still available. 

I read on another site a theory about this trophy having something to do with the recap replays. Just wondering if it's legit 

My recaps from levels before the patch arent available. 

And with the new update the recaps arent that smooth as it was before. It takes some time before it starts.

Playing on PS5

Edit:

I just did the first van again (the blue one). After I completed that in free play I could watch the recap. But it is all messed up. Seems it is a recap from both career and freeplay. The costume kept changing and the background was flickering. 

if it truly is that it is because of no recaps there is a change that you need to replay the whole career if they can't fix it. 

So I better play some other games before continueing this.

Edited by Mr_Marty84
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ashande said:

If recaps pre-patch are missing (which may be what makes the game think it’s not “complete”), I wonder what would happen if you redid all the levels that were missing recaps? 🤔

But those recaps wont show up in Career Mode. Only in freeplay.

I only have to redo 8 levels and with the best washer it would be faster to do. But no idea that it will work.

18 minutes ago, QQ_xlsx said:

I finished the Skatepark level before reading this. I hope they fix this soon.

In the meantime, are there similar free games like this on PS+ while waiting for updates? Car Mechanic Simulator, Lawn Mowing Simulator perhaps? 

Lawn Mowing and Car Mechanic simulators are on ps+

• Like 1

I have just the last level to do, and I'm dropping the game at the moment due to the glitch. Forgot let a friend know about it, and he messaged me last night that he completed the game and didn't get the trophy. I feel about about it, in case patching the glitch doesn't retroactively pop the trophy.