-Warning- platinum might lock

Wyvern321

On 12/22/2023 at 2:23 AM, harry_maniac13 said:

Do we have any data points for folks who played start to finish on the new patch? I got started on the 17th with the patch, after having missed this thread on here. Im about 2/3 of the way through career. It seems like most of the comments on this thread are folks who got hit with the patch in the middle of their time playing, so it messed some stuff up. If there is anyone who played the whole thing post patch, I would be interested to hear if they were locked out of the trophy as well.

I started playing on December 17th (i.e. already on the latest patch) and completed the game today. No trophy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SalarymanDaishi said:

I started playing on December 17th (i.e. already on the latest patch) and completed the game today. No trophy.

Thanks for letting us know about this. Was hoping that maybe players who started fresh after the patch could get this trophy to pop but I guess there is just no way to unlock it right now. Do you have all your recap replays available to watch for every completed level ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadSlasher13 said:

Thanks for letting us know about this. Was hoping that maybe players who started fresh after the patch could get this trophy to pop but I guess there is just no way to unlock it right now. Do you have all your recap replays available to watch for every completed level ?

Yup, still have the game installed with 100% career completion and recaps of every level.

If anything, towards the end of the last level (around 80% completed), I noticed the game started to auto-save (or do something) like every minute or so, causing severe lag for a few seconds. Fearing of a crash, whenever that started happening, I manually saved, restarted the game, and then resumed. Whenever that happened, even closing the game and returning to the PS5 dashboard seemed to take an abnormal amount of time, so that last level is definitely glitchy somehow. After completing the level up to the point that the very last gem appeared, I once more saved, quit to dashboard, restarted, and resumed but to no avail. Some people have said that the game crashes before the end credits but for me, that didn't happen - the credits rolled just fine but As It Was Foretold... never unlocked.

11 minutes ago, SalarymanDaishi said:

Yup, still have the game installed with 100% career completion and recaps of every level.

If anything, towards the end of the last level (around 80% completed), I noticed the game started to auto-save (or do something) like every minute or so, causing severe lag for a few seconds. Fearing of a crash, whenever that started happening, I manually saved, restarted the game, and then resumed. Whenever that happened, even closing the game and returning to the PS5 dashboard seemed to take an abnormal amount of time, so that last level is definitely glitchy somehow. After completing the level up to the point that the very last gem appeared, I once more saved, quit to dashboard, restarted, and resumed but to no avail. Some people have said that the game crashes before the end credits but for me, that didn't happen - the credits rolled just fine but As It Was Foretold... never unlocked.

EDIT:

Just double checked and I am missing some earlier replays seemingly.

I started on 11th December so not sure when the patch came out; but all other trophies unlocked fine; just the career completion one for some reason.

This one is really frustrating especially as it won't get looked at until the other side of Xmas.

Edited by Lypruk
Changed information
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lypruk said:

EDIT:

Just double checked and I am missing some earlier replays seemingly.

I started on 11th December so not sure when the patch came out; but all other trophies unlocked fine; just the career completion one for some reason.

This one is really frustrating especially as it won't get looked at until the other side of Xmas.

That's interesting; missing how? I double checked as well and for me, all the career levels show 100% completion and a play icon for their recaps. I didn't watch all of them but at least they all seem to be present and accounted for.

9 minutes ago, SalarymanDaishi said:

That's interesting; missing how? I double checked as well and for me, all the career levels show 100% completion and a play icon for their recaps. I didn't watch all of them but at least they all seem to be present and accounted for.

Play icon is there but it doesn't work. You can click it but it wont load the recap.

16 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Play icon is there but it doesn't work. You can click it but it wont load the recap.

Peculiar. I just clicked it for each level and for me, they all played back just fine.

After finishing the first few levels in career mode, I realized there were trophies associated with them and thus I played them again in free play to grab the trophies but didn't finish them after that. Hopefully that didn't throw the game off in some way.

11 hours ago, SalarymanDaishi said:

Peculiar. I just clicked it for each level and for me, they all played back just fine.

After finishing the first few levels in career mode, I realized there were trophies associated with them and thus I played them again in free play to grab the trophies but didn't finish them after that. Hopefully that didn't throw the game off in some way.

The levels I completed before the patch have a recap button but doesn't work. Levels I completed after the patch have a working Recap button.

• Like 2

So glad I came across this thread before completing the game. I’ve not started the last level yet, waiting for the fix. Completed all other trophies, plus the awesome Back to the Future DLC (which is why I picked up this game in the first place not expecting to find it so addictive!). Just gonna hang fire before finishing the last level.

Extremely worried right now… I completed every level up until the fishing boat, got the trophy for doing the bow, steps and deck but stopped after that. In my log, I can see that every level has a play icon for the recap except for the first 3 levels…… I sure hope that I won’t have to replay the entire game again just cuz of this. I only need 1 trophy left for the plat 😔

4 hours ago, SalarymanDaishi said:

Many of us probably got this via PS+ this month and what a brilliantly broken lineup that ended up to be; Lego 2K Drive also has glitched trophies and while Sable didn't, it entertains with major frame rate issues 😅 Oh well, out of the three, at least FuturLab has acknowledged this one, so maybe we'll see a patch in the future. Here's hoping it won't require replaying the whole game or even just the last level, because the joke and the effort only work once.

And the best part, we lost many good games past months specially this month 😂😭

9 hours ago, SalarymanDaishi said:

Many of us probably got this via PS+ this month and what a brilliantly broken lineup that ended up to be; Lego 2K Drive also has glitched trophies and while Sable didn't, it entertains with major frame rate issues 😅 Oh well, out of the three, at least FuturLab has acknowledged this one, so maybe we'll see a patch in the future. Here's hoping it won't require replaying the whole game or even just the last level, because the joke and the effort only work once.

Strange the PS5 version is so unoptimized. I don't recall any issues with the PS4 version.

I'm currently playing Lego 2K Drive so wish me luck. 🤞