[POLL] Favorite Persona (series) Characters

Beyondthegrave07

Favorite Character from the Persona Series  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite character from the persona series?

• Yu (P4 main character)
    • Minato (P3 main character)
    • Yosuke
    • Aigis
    • Chie
    • Kanji
    • Akihito
    • Teddie
    • Junpei
    • Mitsuru
    • Rise
    • Naoto
    • Yukiko
    • Yukari
    • Other (list in comments)

Who are your favorite characters from the Persona series and better yet, why are they your favorite character? Characters from 1, 2, and other spinoffs are not included in the poll, but feel free to vote for "other" and mention who they are in the comments. If I missed out on a character you feel is a strong favorite and should be included. List it below in the comments and I'll add them to the list (as long as I have room).

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

definitely Aegis. It is rather unusual to see a robot who wants to feel like a human. Her relationship with the other members of SEES perfectly shows how she managed to change, even though she was only a machine to exterminate the shadows.

• Like 2

I really love all of them (even Ken -.-) but for my favs its a tie between Naoto, Mitsuru and Aegis. 

I love them especially because they have so much depth and emotion you yourself can learn from them . I mean, all the Persona characters are deep and well-written but those 3 just stand out hugely to me.

• 4 weeks later...

I voted for Kanji-Kun but it was close between him, Junpei, Aigis, Chie, and Maya from P2.

Also no love for Elizabeth or Margaret? :-P

definitely Aegis. It is rather unusual to see a robot who wants to feel like a human. Her relationship with the other members of SEES perfectly shows how she managed to change, even though she was only a machine to exterminate the shadows.

She's basically a hotter version of Data from Star Trek. I will agree it took some masterful writing to show her growth in the time that a game permits versus the multiple years/seasons/movies they had to document Data's journey. She also stands apart in that she was more weapon than robot, built for the purpose of death.

Fuuka?

LOL. You just made my night. 

I couldn't just bring myself to just choose one favorite character from Persona 3/4. My favorite character besides the protagonist in Persona 3 is Akihiko, Kanji, and Naoto. Akihiko simply because he cares and looks out for people he cares about. Also he is my main in Persona 4 Arena. Kanji because he reminds me of myself and I love how badass he is. Lastly Naoto because she is the best girl. 

• 2 months later...

I'm a little sad Junpei isn't getting any love. He shouldn't be on the same level as Yukari. Perhaps there should be a second quiz with the protagonists removed from the equation.

*Clicks back to the first page to see what others said before posting*

:D :D :D  That Dale Gribble image makes me so happy.  He may not be THE best, but dangit, he's our's.

tumblr_m31kmrIvkl1rpojjxo1_500.png