[EVENT] DIDN'T HALF-ASS IT! a dlc event - 2024

19 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

3.) Dead Island 2 (PS4) - HAUS (DLC pack 1)

@gruffiiti @Inuty

I have a question about the PS5 version of Horizon Forbidden West. I have already completed the game on PS4 but the Burning Shores DLC is only available on next gen consoles (PS5 and PC). If I import my stuff to PS5, which will probably cause the base game to autopop, but the play through the DLC, will it still count?

Yeah that would still count. The only rule we have is that we dont count dlc stacks which autopopped completely. So you are good to go. Also really Stupid to have the dlc only for PS5. Doesnt make sense to me in the first place.

• Like 2

On 2/8/2024 at 4:53 PM, Inuty said:

Yeah that would still count. The only rule we have is that we dont count dlc stacks which autopopped completely. So you are good to go. Also really Stupid to have the dlc only for PS5. Doesnt make sense to me in the first place.

sounds good

• Like 2

On 2/8/2024 at 9:48 AM, nyx770 said:

working on ng+ / legends modes next 

I've been working on Legends every so often.  It's such a grind getting all the rank 20 characters.  If you or anyone else here ever want to group up and work together, let me know!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maddilyn_Mars said:

I've been working on Legends every so often.  It's such a grind getting all the rank 20 characters.  If you or anyone else here ever want to group up and work together, let me know!

I’ll definitely let you know. Im PST timezone . If that works for you you can send me a dm and we can try to figure out a time .

Edited by nyx770
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Limitedsphere said:

#4 Mafia II: Joe's Adventure
#5 Mafia II: Jimmy's Vendetta 

After 10 and half years I finally got these two DLC's down and I simply can't recommend them in any way. Joe's Adventure is just a whole lot of meh. But Jimmy's adventure. Oh boy. It probably has the most unnecessary trophy ever created:

Explorer.

It sounds simple enough. You just have to drive a 1.000 miles. There's just a tiny problem. That's a lot. And when you have done everything else the DLC has to offer you have driven approximately 100 miles. So, now you are in for the funnest of fun times. Driving around aimlessly for ~ 900 miles. That's somewhere between 15 and 20 hours of just driving around. Mindnumbing, tedious beyond reason, soulcrushing, lifedraining, soul sucking - a depressing excuse for a DLC. Avoid at all cost. 

I've never played this game, but honestly your words resonate and I felt your pain!

• Like 1