3 hours ago, EmperorZetta said:

Just in awe at how a company this big can mess up a remake of a six hour game, for years on end.

This is Ubisoft we're talking about here. I never have seen a publisher go through as many highs and lows as they do, which makes them an extremely frustating publisher.

In any case, this trophy list is quite nice - essentially just beat the game.

Edited by exsentry
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, the_sultan999 said:

Hope psnp hides it or cancels it from showing in the franchise trophies list i hate when we have dead lists like this

Yeah, I'm not sure why trophy lists such as these aren't considered null in some fashion or just hidden outright. Hopefully this changes in the future, as there's no logical reason to leave it as is.

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Zephrese said:

Yeah, I'm not sure why trophy lists such as these aren't considered null in some fashion or just hidden outright. Hopefully this changes in the future, as there's no logical reason to leave it as is.

I agree. Owner of site is absolutely lazy and doesn't change much. He could impliment ways to hide dead lists surely.

This is weird man, I only saw yesterday that the Remake's trophy list was online and then today another list gets uploaded? Crazy things going on at Ubisoft, what a mess of a company.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2024 at 10:36 PM, ARIXANDRE said:

Has this ever happened before?

A trophy list going up for a game that doesn't, technically, exist? 

Mainly dev games, but there is Predator VR, Season Match 2 and 3, and beta build of Opus Castle.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Mainly dev games, but there is Predator VR, Season Match 2 and 3, and beta build of Opus Castle.

Ah, yes… Opus Castle. Quite the “so bad it’s good” horror experience.

BTW what the heck happened to chapters 3, 4, 5 and 6? Haven’t seen anything more come out of that title since ‘round about the time of the men’s WC in Qatar (when a bug that prevented DLC owners from accessing chapter 2 was fixed).

• 2 months later...

I wonder if this could be deleted from Prince of Persia series trophies, the same way that Sackboy beta list is not present in LBP series trophies.

It's just my OCD calling as as PoP fan, it bothers me that I cannot have 100% of all the trophies with this odd green colour for Sands of Time due to the SoT remake stacks which will most probably not be touched even by the testers due to the overhaul. Maybe they will keep this list but it will be mind-boggling if SKU stays the same(since SoT remake was confirmed to be fully scrapped and redone almost from the beginning).

So, maybe kick it out for the time being?