Cannot rate a guide

Hello everyone, I have written a few guides which have different region stacks like Fury Unleashed. Since my region is EU, people from other region (NA/JP) are having problem in rating the guide even though they own the game and/or platinumed it as well. There is an error saying 'You must own the game to rate it'. What is the reason for it? Can't we rate guides where the users are from different region?

Please fix this problem moderators @Sly Ripper 

1 hour ago, leonrules1987 said:

It's a simple issue and can be fixed with ease. If it's a known limitation then why aren't more people talking about this or why are there no attempts being made to fix it.

It gets brought up at least once or twice a month but there's nothing anyone can do until Sly updates the Guide system at some point in the future.

1 hour ago, leonrules1987 said:

Or why are there no attempts being made to fix it.

The site owner, who is the only one with access to make such changes, is notoriously slow/inactive when it comes to making changes to the site.

There have been other issues raised, some with a lot of backing and multiple threads, which have resulted in nothing. To the point where there have been discussions of mutiny; another forum, another site, but none have taken over the mantle of PSNP being the defacto trophy hunting site.

Part of accepting PSNP is the knowledge that what you have may be all you get.

The question is whether he knows about these problems? Does he come online to address such problems? What is the point in maintaining a website when even a small issue cannot be fixed. 

I have seen his last post from months back, he hasnt posted anything since then. 

Only the moderators are running this website now? 

what about the guide of the year awards? does he manage that or only the guide team does that

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, leonrules1987 said:

The question is whether he knows about these problems? Does he come online to address such problems? What is the point in maintaining a website when even a small issue cannot be fixed. 

I have seen his last post from months back, he hasnt posted anything since then. 

Only the moderators are running this website now? 

what about the guide of the year awards? does he manage that or only the guide team does that

Sly is on the Discord more frequently, that’s probably an ideal place to try to ask these questions if you catch him online. 

• Like 1