No Platinum Trophy for all 3

8 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

You get both versions if buying digital anyway? I don't see the problem.

Yeah I was up in the morning when I saw the trophy lists, the PS4 list wasn't up yet and there were 2 PS5 lists for whatever reason but my tired eyes didn't notice that and assumed there were no platinums for either PS4 or PS5

Edited by washy-quirk4

I started the PS5 version without acknowledging this and now I wish I'd started the PS4 version to try and earn the platinums, since I already got a few trophies in the PS5 version. But they're MANY trophies, and finishing the PS5 version plus starting the PS4 version again for the plats it's a lot to me 😢

Edited by chantalreyes

11 minutes ago, chantalreyes said:

I started the PS5 version without acknowledging this and now I wish I'd started the PS4 version to try and earn the platinums, since I already got a few trophies in the PS5 version. But they're MANY trophies, and finishing the PS5 version plus starting the PS4 version again for the plats it's a lot to me 😢

If you are not averse to having a blue H on your profile, you could hide the PS5 list.

You'd still have to begin from scratch on PS4 tho.

53 minutes ago, Doom said:

If you are not averse to having a blue H on your profile, you could hide the PS5 list.

You'd still have to begin from scratch on PS4 tho.

Yes that what I've ended up doing! I don't care about the H at all. I'll probably go back to the PS5 version in the future, but for know I'll stuck to the PS4 one with platinums. Thank you so much

5 minutes ago, Carttagos said:

What the hell is this? More than 200 bronze trophies, no gold and platinum? Is this Steam or what?

Aspyr always let me down even if I'm not expecting anything bad.

Let you down? It's one of the best remasters I've played and at a fantastic price.

• Like 1

Man this reminds me of doom 3’s list with the sheer amount of bronze trophies, just multipled by 4 but with no obvious platinum

Who thinks 260 something brozne trophies is a good idea? Ffs

My thoughts on trophies may differ from yours but i think the 100% games should be done away with, thats like day 1 ps3 shit

Hidden bronze silver gold and platinums are the available trophies on the spectrum, therefore all except hidden trophies must and should be implemented into every game, and if the devs fail to meet these expectations then said game just doesnt get trophies at all, think of trophies as the olympics medalist podium (as i do believe thats where its inspired from atleast when referring to the bronze silver and gold trophies), bronze is bottom tier, silver is mid, gold is high, platinum is above and beyond, therefore you associate different trophies with different tasks of varying difficulty, i sware devs are stupid as fuck

nope just bronze for everything and once you went above and beyond and did all that, no platinum

like who the fuck really even wants to bother their time with this trophy list except for the occasional fan boy of the series, nobody

Edited by Property_Damage

3 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Man this reminds me of doom 3’s list with the sheer amount of bronze trophies, just multipled by 4 but with no obvious platinum

Who thinks 260 something brozne trophies is a good idea? Ffs

My thoughts on trophies may differ from yours but i think the 100% games should be done away with, thats like day 1 ps3 shit

Hidden bronze silver gold and platinums are the available trophies on the spectrum, therefore all except hidden trophies must and should be implemented into every game, and if the devs fail to meet these expectations then said game just doesnt get trophies at all, think of trophies as the olympics medalist podium (as i do believe thats where its inspired from atleast when referring to the bronze silver and gold trophies), bronze is bottom tier, silver is mid, gold is high, platinum is above and beyond, therefore you associate different trophies with different tasks of varying difficulty, i sware devs are stupid as fuck

nope just bronze for everything and once you went above and beyond and did all that, no platinum

like who the fuck really even wants to bother their time with this trophy list except for the occasional fan boy of the series, nobody

As someone who owned 360 before the PS3, I would love Plats on everything. However, I am used to where on xbox, it was only gamerscore and there was nothing people could do except say "WOW! You have all 1k score or 200/400 Score! Congrats!" There was no special number for completions, just an ever growing big number. I feel the same with this, people can still take a look at my list and go "Wow! You finished every Tomb Raider trophy! Congrats on that! Must have been a long grind!"

It's not even about having a platinum on every game.

If the game is a full game (not shovelware) and has a ton of trophies to get, even if all bronze it should have a platinum.

Ffs the store is full of platinum shovelware you can get in 5 minutes why the hell wouldn't give a trilogy at least a platinum?

I suppose everyone was expecting the trophy list to include a platinum and to be something down the line similar to that of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy, Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy, or even the Spyro Reignited Trilogy just to name a few. Sadly that isn't the case here, especially on the PlayStation 5, but for those interested in this remastered don't let that discourage you from enjoying this trilogy. I'm looking forward to it as I never got to play the original Tomb Raider or Tomb Raider II. I did however own and played a bit of Tomb Raider III on the original PlayStation but I never got to complete it. So I'm looking forward to revisiting that. 

Good luck to everyone and in their nearest future trophy-hunting endeavors.

I just care about platinums (and I don't see what's the problem about that).

Therefore I'm disappointed the PS5 version has no platinum at all, because I would clearly like to play that version over the PS4 ones.

But I guess I'll play the PS4 versions then.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 5:18 PM, RedDevil757 said:

Let you down? It's one of the best remasters I've played and at a fantastic price.

Yes, regarding trophies but nothing else.

But because of that little detail, I wouldn't play the game just right away. TR is one of my favourite games and I would play it in the future.

On 2/15/2024 at 12:32 AM, ScorchTech said:

I suppose everyone was expecting the trophy list to include a platinum and to be something down the line similar to that of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy, Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy, or even the Spyro Reignited Trilogy just to name a few. Sadly that isn't the case here, especially on the PlayStation 5, but for those interested in this remastered don't let that discourage you from enjoying this trilogy. I'm looking forward to it as I never got to play the original Tomb Raider or Tomb Raider II. I did however own and played a bit of Tomb Raider III on the original PlayStation but I never got to complete it. So I'm looking forward to revisiting that. 

Good luck to everyone and in their nearest future trophy-hunting endeavors.

But all of those trilogy's were on PS4 and the PS4 version of these has 3 Platinums, its just the way the new PS5 system works although having said that the Metal Gear games they just released did have Platinums so I don't know its just very odd.  But I am still enjoying playing them, although some of the trophies are a bit insane since its not the way I play them. 

• Like 1

If you all want platinum on all 3 Tomb Raider Games then play the playstation 4 version instead. Simple.

On 2/21/2024 at 3:44 PM, EXPOdubs said:

No Platinum, No Play

Then don't play it. You probably don't deserve to play it. Obviously you are no fan of Classic Tomb Raider. The Start of Tomb Raider franchise at that (although it started on Sega Saturn). Trophies and or platinums ain't everything. I play games even if they have no trophies because it is me reliving the good days of these games. Hell i dont even support digital and yet i bought TR because i support that franchise. But by all means be a whiner just because it has no platinum. That's no excuse to not play a classic. ☺️

Edited by Sonic230584