No Platinum Trophy for all 3

Just checking out the trophy list for Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered and welp just as I feared, none of them have platinum trophies. Shame it's not the case but I'm convinced it is what it is but I gotta ask. Y'all think Sony had something to do with this?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Sony may occasionally have their heads up their asses, but this single-launcher-for-a-trilogy-with-no-platinum nonsense isn't a decision they made.

Isn't it their policy though? The dev teams can find ways round it but it is Sony's policy. That's why MW3 didn't get a platinum. 

Edited by SolidJD
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Sony may occasionally have their heads up their asses, but this single-launcher-for-a-trilogy-with-no-platinum nonsense isn't a decision they made.

I think it is 100% on Sony when you consider that even PS3 remasters of PS2 games had the same single-launcher set-up in many cases (Hitman, Splinter Cell, Sly...) and still had platinums for every game. Meanwhile PS5 we've seen a similarly awful setup with a Sony release (Legacy of Thieves). I would only accept that it is Aspyr's decision if the PS4 stacks had no platinum as well. It's such a dumb regression for the trophy system, honestly.

Edited by VersusCA
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Sucks for those that want to display their platinum achievements on their trophy cabinet or just wanting an account with only plats, but most of us have 100% list games on our account. Wish there were three plats but oh well.

• Like 2

What a bizarre decision to do it that way around. Oh well, I'll probably end up playing 1 version now and then the other version a few years down the road. The sheer number of trophies it has does make up for it though. Mad that TR1 has 100 trophies by itself!!

• Like 1