Official SotM XII

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XII  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

It wasn't like he was sending you a link to watch his webcam feed (as awesome as that would be) but instead it was a link to a social group of the site. A social group that some people may not know exist but would like to check out.

I remember back at .Com I never participated in these things because I assumed they were only for the artists. TheGeneral sent me a message inviting me to vote and I ended up really enjoying voting and checking out the different artworks.

----

How much time was wasted opening up a PM and deciding "I do or do not want to go to that link"? A couple of seconds? So where is the harm? I mean it wasn't like he found your real email or called you at home, he sent it to your account attached to the site.

So sorry that you don't want to participate in the SOTM contest but once again, there really wasn't any harm in it. I would advise next time PMing the sender and saying "don't send me these" and then if you continue getting messages sent to you, you have a reason to complain.

And where exactly did I agree to receive such "invitations"? I'd understand anything PSNP related to be sent via PM from the admin/moderation team, but when it's individual member then I do consider it as a spam. Or unsolicited messaging, if you will. It's in no way any different from the spam I get via email every single day.

----

There doesn't have to be any specific harm in something so make it not allowed. I really wouldn't like to go into the discussion of "allow for one, allow for all" but that's really what you're implying there. 

But I shall heed your advice and flag the sent message as unsolicited, which it is. I will also not be returning to this conversation as the offtopic has already gone for too long. Thank you, and have a nice <insert the local time of day>!

And where exactly did I agree to receive such "invitations"? I'd understand anything PSNP related to be sent via PM from the admin/moderation team, but when it's individual member then I do consider it as a spam. Or unsolicited messaging, if you will. It's in no way any different from the spam I get via email every single day.

----

There doesn't have to be any specific harm in something so make it not allowed. I really wouldn't like to go into the discussion of "allow for one, allow for all" but that's really what you're implying there. 

But I shall heed your advice and flag the sent message as unsolicited, which it is. I will also not be returning to this conversation as the offtopic has already gone for too long. Thank you, and have a nice <insert the local time of day>!

Why not just reply to the person who messaged you via a PM itself? Why post it here? By discussing about those PM's by posting on this thread, you are actually spamming on a Contest thread :rolleyes:

• Like 3

To be quite honest, cmgravekeeper sent me the same PM and I actually enjoy these kinds of things. I have loved doing graphics for a long time and more or less backed out of doing them quite frequently for the last few years. But, the relevance is that what he says is true, in that this section does not get much traffic. And, if he wouldn't have PMed me, I wouldn't have come here to vote. I am glad I did though, because I honestly had no idea this was running. :(

Much love to everyone who entered!

• Like 1

:yay:LAST DAY FOR VOTING :yay:

Will #4 squeak out a win? Will #2 get a couple more votes for a last minute victory? Will a whole bunch of people vote for #1 or 3 and make it the greatest comeback since Coke Classic?

All of these outcomes could come true...but only if you vote :awesome: 

• Like 1

I didn't get a PM invite :(

Anyway, I'll vote for #4.  Really like the colors and style. :)

I wonder who #5 could be? :hmm: /sarcasm

#5? I think BT is secretly a graphic enthusiast and held someone at knifepoint. I'm not to sure myself. I can't think of anybody who likes corgis at all.

• Like 2

1st Place: Demon - 29/78 votes

Fjzj8lI.png

2nd Place: cmgravekeeper - 26/78 votes

zA2SMay.png

3rd Place: Blazikiller - 14/78 votes

ENyXe1k.png

4th Place: Masamune_316 - 5/78 votes

QyLNqBT.png

5th Place: Beyondthegrave07 - 4/78 votes

KEH4eLz.png

The SotM XII results are up! Congrats to Demon for an amazing win! So close to a victory haha, but you deserve it! This was definitely one of the most exciting recent SotM's! :D

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted! Next SotM XII will be up this weekend. If you have any suggestions to SotM theme ideas feel free to post them below.     :)

• Like 3

Good job Demon :D

And I was way off with who I thought #2 was (thought it belonged to Jennifer but I guess the eyes weren't big enough :lol: )

Lmao haha I was guessing people thought it was Demon or Jennifer, Demon because it's a popout. What can I say, I'm a ninja.  :ninja: 

• Like 1

Lmao haha I was guessing people thought it was Demon or Jennifer, Demon because it's a popout. What can I say, I'm a ninja.  :ninja: 

I knew #2 was you :P Guessed by the font style.

And wow, didn't expect to win lol Anyone that wants to use the signature, just send me a PM.  Signature's been taken already.

Edited by Demon
  • Like 1

Congratulations Demon! I had a feeling that was your work. :yay: I had a hell of a time trying to think of an idea for this SotM so I was a little lazy on this

one but I wish I would have thought to make one based off of Reki's wolf from Aria The Scarlet Ammo, I even had a picture of it on my profile. :facepalm:

I haven't look at all the previous SotM's but has there been a villains theme yet?

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1