Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Wrath of the Mutants (16.4.2024)

Announce trailer:

TMNT: Wrath of the Mutants is a enhanced port of an beat 'em up game released exclusively for the arcades in 2017, based on 2012 series developed by Raw Thrills. This enhanced port contains 6 new levels & 3 new boss battles along with 4 player couch co-op. The game is coming out for NS, PC, PS4, PS5, XBO & XSX.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kenseizenkai said:

TMNT: Wrath of the Mutants is a enhanced port of an beat 'em up game released exclusively for the arcades in 2017,

I really wonder how the fuck can GameMill "enhance" anything it touches, especially a 2017 game by using the same exact "Danger of the Ooze" (from 2014) gameplay/animations and visuals 😆 Even for a PS3 this latest was already mediocre to look at and OK to play. The only positive thing about it was going back to a "metroidvania" style like one of the GBC (TMNT 3 if I'm not mistaken), it worked OK cause it was a slow paced game. Now using the same method for a beat em up?

Even as a Turtle fan, my only doubt is if I'm willing to pay 5 euros for this pile of shit, knowing well GameMill's work...

• Like 2

As with all the Gamemill games it will reach an interesting discount level at some point. And than you have another Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game with 4 player couch co-op, which is usually an instant win! 

• Like 1

I love me some TMNT, but this does not look all that good, and I'm worried over who made it. How did they butcher Bebop & Rocksteady so bad, lol. I will wait for a discount a BIG one at that and I hope because of how bad it looks that it won't take long to finish it.

• Like 1

I played the arcade version at a top golf i visited about a year ago. It was reasonably fun for what it was(granted i was under the influence of 1-2 alcoholic beverages at the time as i was at a birthday party playing with other people) but its a far cry from shredders revenge and i cant imagine the game being well recieved in an environment where that game exists but i do appreciate a port existing even though this arcade game is mid as all hell.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wondered if this was that trashy game from the arcades a few years ago. That or some kinda mobile game port. Still, getting to add it to my list of TMNT plats will be amusing...when it goes on sale...

• Like 1

With all due respect... this looks absolutely horrible :( i grew up in the 80`s and the Turtles were the hot shit when ich was a kid. There were quite some awesome Turtles releases in the last couple of years with Shredders Revenge and the Cowabunga collection. I fear this one can easily be skipped tbh

Edited by DavySuicide
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

For what it's worth, people have earned the platinum on PS5.

I made that post more as a joke than anything.  It seems like a lot of Game Mill games have some kind of trophy bug or another.  So it's good to hear this one doesn't.