New trophy added

Angulus

Looks like they added a new trophy for complete all base characters missions. What happen if I completed all missions before the update? The trophy auto pop or they added new missions that we have to complete?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Angulus said:

Looks like they added a new trophy for complete all base characters missions. What happen if I completed all missions before the update? The trophy auto pop or they added new missions that we have to complete?

There are three new missions for each character, so there are now a total of six missions per character.

Edited by Cyvnyde
  • Like 3

I'm playing the PS4 version but soon I will buy a PS5. Do you know if I can donwload the PS4 version of the game on PS5? I want to continue with the same trophy list in case they will add more trophies in the future...

Just now, Angulus said:

I'm playing the PS4 version but soon I will buy a PS5. Do you know if I can donwload the PS4 version of the game on PS5? I want to continue with the same trophy list in case they will add more trophies in the future...

Yes you can play the PS4 Version on your PS5 - that's no problem at all.

• Like 3

After getting 12 out of 12 trophies, I just deleted the game thinking I would be done with it forever. Wellp... Guess I deleted this game too early. Wasn't expecting new trophies for it but I suppose someone at Square Enix HQ decided to add a singular trophy. 

I wonder if this will be one of those games that adds one or a few trophies with each update/ new season. What do you guys think? 

1 hour ago, TimeHuntress said:

After getting 12 out of 12 trophies, I just deleted the game thinking I would be done with it forever. Wellp... Guess I deleted this game too early. Wasn't expecting new trophies for it but I suppose someone at Square Enix HQ decided to add a singular trophy. 

I wonder if this will be one of those games that adds one or a few trophies with each update/ new season. What do you guys think? 

The "Foamstars Roadmap" want to include even more missions on other seasons, also new maps and modes. I guess they will continue adding trophies for new content. So we shouldn't delete the game if we want 100%

• Like 3

There are so many missions now! At least the credits roll after the new set of missions are completed, so it feels like it was the end when it comes to the campaign, personally I would be glad if so. In online PVP or coop I would have more gas to burn, I guess...

Anyway, as the update brought only one trophy it felt like it was supposed to be there at launch (c'mom, credits only now and character endings à la Super Street Fighter 2). So I am still assuming that it is too early to say that this will have new trophies with every update, I don't think so. Either way it's not the end of the world and if we bring that up it only emphasizes that we should play games for fun or that we think we will enjoy.

GravityQueeen.png

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 1

So far, i manage to beat Soa's missions first, glad that they actually put a little more effort into, including a boss battle that was actually worth of my time here, so i will gladly finish the rest of those, overall, just a addon trophy to give this one a little more of life in my eyes and im all for it

AccessEngage21.png

• Like 1

There's definitely gonna be new trophies (before Square Enix shuts this game down).

Probably some character related trophies like Chloe Noir and that blonde party guy with the white coat whose name escapes me. At least, I hope so.

Copied and pasted from my thread in case anyone wants to know what to expect from the new missions:

The new missions are more challenging than the base game ones. Each of them has the same final, final boss (that I won't spoil) and an end credits sequence.

And this is a proper final boss too with 3 phases, adds, immunity periods, and a move that will one-shot you if you don't take the health down immediately. You'll respawn though because you can only fail the mission if the core gets destroyed. No idea if it checkpoints at the boss as I never failed one, but for your sakes I hope so because the waves are way longer and last mission wave leads directly into the final boss. Very much an endurance test.

Also, at some point the other playable characters will throw perks or tools into the arena to give you the upper hand in battle.

There still isn't enough miracle dust to get all the energy core upgrades so choose wisely. 

Trophy pops after the end credits.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KatzenSebi said:

I think there will be new trophies :) i have no problem with that at all :)!

FOAMSTARS_Roadmap-ljvsz213g.jpg?quality=

Who’s the new Foamstar? I didn’t see them when I played last night.

Seeing this, really cements the fact we may receive trophy updates each new season. I’m not too mad, though, as the game is actually fun. It still kinda sucks how they gave us one, instead of 6 trophies. 

4 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

There's definitely gonna be new trophies (before Square Enix shuts this game down).

Probably some character related trophies like Chloe Noir and that blonde party guy with the white coat whose name escapes me. At least, I hope so.

Copied and pasted from my thread in case anyone wants to know what to expect from the new missions:

The new missions are more challenging than the base game ones. Each of them has the same final, final boss (that I won't spoil) and an end credits sequence.

And this is a proper final boss too with 3 phases, adds, immunity periods, and a move that will one-shot you if you don't take the health down immediately. You'll respawn though because you can only fail the mission if the core gets destroyed. No idea if it checkpoints at the boss as I never failed one, but for your sakes I hope so because the waves are way longer and last mission wave leads directly into the final boss. Very much an endurance test.

Also, at some point the other playable characters will throw perks or tools into the arena to give you the upper hand in battle.

There still isn't enough miracle dust to get all the energy core upgrades so choose wisely. 

Trophy pops after the end credits.

I can confirm that if you fail the last part of the boss level, then you can retry from the check point.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

And by the way the boss has a certain move from a certain beloved franchise, people will love it 😆  Don't worry if you get hit by it! 

I think I referenced that very game, not realizing it, in the DLC guide I submitted 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KatzenSebi said:

I think there will be new trophies :) i have no problem with that at all :)!

FOAMSTARS_Roadmap-ljvsz213g.jpg?quality=

Given the roadmap, I think there will be additional trophies as well, but probably not many.  They haven't put any character specific ones in the base game or first DLC, and the first DLC only involves the base characters, not even Mel T.  Season 3 only has a new character, microtransactions (new skins), and a new extreme party mode, which probably won't get trophies since extreme parties already exist.  We might see some trophies for the squad missions updates and the new game mode (probably winning it once), but other than that, I don't know what they could add.  Maybe for playing on the new maps? 

It's a game where you just turn your mind off for a little to relax.  I doubt they'll throw in highly situational trophies like what Overwatch has.  It's a fun game to take a break from other games with, so I'm fine with some extra trophies.  :) 

• Like 1