MultiVersus returns on May 28th

Angulus

MultiVersus confirm on Twitter that the game will return on May 28th with new characters, new modes (like PvE) and more things.

We don't know if the game will use the same trophy list or if they will release a new one.

• Like 1

I hope its the same trophy list. Only need one more trophy. That 300 wins is a grind since im dodo.
Though curious... i wonder if there has been a game on PS where they made a second trophy list for the "New version".

Edited by PlatinumKat

6 minutes ago, PlatinumKat said:

I hope its the same trophy list. Only need one more trophy. That 300 wins is a grind since im dodo.
Though curious... i wonder if there has been a game on PS where they made a second trophy list for the "New version".

It happens all the time, usually due to a change of publisher and after the old version has been delisted. Once Fall Guys changed publishers, went F2P and got a PS5 version, the devs delisted the old launcher then disabled the remaining copies via a patch so no-one could use it any more.

13 minutes ago, PlatinumKat said:

Since this will be a patch, it likely will use the same list. The other point of reference would be Overwatch 2, which altered Overwatch 1's list since it was essentially just a patch for the PS4 version.

They’ve said they rebuilt the game from the ground up, including new net code and switching the engine to Unreal 5. I would be surprised if they didn’t release a new trophy list. 

Although it seems like Multiversus is up in the mobile store and it says “Announced”. It takes you to the old Multiversus page indicating it’s the same download. So it might share a list after all. 

Edited by BestUsername----

6 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

They’ve said they rebuilt the game from the ground up, including new net code and switching the engine to Unreal 5. I would be surprised if they didn’t release a new trophy list. 

Yeah, I have the platinum (PS4 version) so a new list would be great for me. But I feel a little bad for those who didn't get the platinum in time.

• Like 1