Servers will close soon

Do you mean that it's possible to get all the trophies from randoms? Because it was very dead when I went for the ps5 platinum months ago (had to boost it). I mean the reduced minimum players required definitely helps now but this was never a particularly popular game and it's not a free to play game.

• Like 3

Would be good if the developers told us the exact shutdown date

The game is quite grindy especially if someone doesn't have the time for it but a lot of things can be boosted with little to no trouble

Anyway, I will try to get this platinum as soon as possible but I hope the shutdown won't happen for a couple of months

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

I found the perfect water bottle for OP...

image0.jpg?ex=661ce4fe&is=660a6ffe&hm=ef

The source is the Hunter's Arena Legends Discord, you can see a screenshot of the message on the delisting and shutdowns thread.

And it is annoying that they didn't specify a date.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

@rotating cube= we have someone who is trying to platinum in a day and hours lol...and yes/ u can get trophies w randoms because there trophy boosters not good players in game 🤣🤣🤣....i just got my slayer trophy today.

Edited by delfierro006
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are the serves closed now? Is this why the whole list is marked as unobtainable? The lack of information both from editor and players is... troubling.

EDIT: Okay so I had a quick run down through trophies and it seems no one has unlocked anything since the 10th of April, so it's quite obvious this is when they closed, should have started there...

Edited by GastNDorf

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Antiristus said:

So, I'm guessing there's no point in starting this game from scratch anymore?

The servers have been fixed but they could go down again at any time between now and September/October time when they officially close so whether or not you decide to risk starting this, is up to you. Personally I wouldn't bother.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

And the game was retired/removed from sale on Steam on April 15th, knowing that, I would not touch this game now, but its up to you!

Aaaaand it seems they are developing a new game, Hunter's Arena: Revolution. lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ivan_piz said:

And the game was retired/removed from sale on Steam on April 15th, knowing that, I would not touch this game now, but its up to you!

Aaaaand it seems they are developing a new game, Hunter's Arena: Revolution. lol

12 hours ago, SajoAtine said:

Anyone else unable to find a server on a PS4?

The PS5 works fine even with the PS4 version of the game, but neither of my PS4s can connect to the game since this morning.

Edit: Seems to have resolved itself. Apologies.

I have the same issue now I can't find any game or content to my alt