I made a tool to easily downgrade PS4 games to any older version

The program looks great, but unfortunately when downloading it on my system, which is Windows 7, it doesn't work, an error message appears. I saw someone else report this.

I would like to launch a version that works normally on Windows 7, or better yet, create an application on your cell phone with this program, it would be brilliant and practical.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, WitchHunterDX said:

The program looks great, but unfortunately when downloading it on my system, which is Windows 7, it doesn't work, an error message appears. I saw someone else report this.

I would like to launch a version that works normally on Windows 7, or better yet, create an application on your cell phone with this program, it would be brilliant and practical.

You sir, should get rid of Windows 7 in 2024 for security reasons.

11 hours ago, WitchHunterDX said:

Bro Windows 7 hasn’t had support in years, it’s time to let go

On 4/25/2024 at 6:09 AM, WitchHunterDX said:

Just use the version without GUI, works like a charm even on windows 7 ;) 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Now, I'd like to see someone play https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5454-tethered on 1.00, as that's apparently how the one plat earner got the unobtainable trophy all those years ago. I want to see if that's true or they were bsing. 

If it ever comes on offer again I'l give it a shot.  Not paying full price if it doesn't work.

• Like 2