Saddest Game Ever?

noyjoy

• 3 weeks later...

For the games i´ve played i think that the Infamous 2 and Batman Arkham City !!

Infamous 2: when you finish the game as bad Cole and he have to Kill Zeke :c
Batman Arkham City: I think nobody said that yet but for me it was sad when the Joker died in the end...

The players who have played the Batman series don´t u were shocked or sad when discover that Joker die or am I the only one ???

Edited by Parker
Use spoiler tags please.

I know I already posted, but I'm going to change my opinion of the saddest being Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

Its sad when you find out the the Big Brother dies from his wound facing the spider as the last boss. That will always be #1 as the saddest game I have ever played.

Journey - A strange kind of beautiful sadness.

Fallout3 / Wandering the wasteland - despair as mankind squanders its potential.

The Last Of Us - A masterclass in character and emotion.

Red Dead Redemption - Life ends when redemption is found. 

Bioshock - Mans visionary aspirations crumble. 

Demon's/Dark Soul's - A hollows decent into madness. 

Be it the characters, plot or world itself the sadness in these games had a profound impact on me.

The Last of Us- very depressing feel throughout the game, plus some really emotional moments throughout

The Walking Dead- a few moments in particular are very sad. The ending actually made me cry like a little bitch, the game to make me do that.

Heavy Rain- Pretty sad/dark throughout

Beyond: Two Souls- Maybe tries too hard to be emotional at times, but it still had some genuinely sad moments.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons- Sad premise, but fairly upbeat game for the most part. However, it ends very sadly.

Infamous 2: I honestly though the "good" ending was more sad than the "evil" one

Probably a handful of other games that have its sad moments I could mention. But in all I give The Last of Us the win because it just felt very depressing, even though Ellie provides a lot of comic relief. But it was also very touching, seeing her and Joel's relationship slowly build up to the very dramatic last moments of the game.

Many games i've played have sad moments like Red Dead Redemption, Metal Gear Solid 3, Yakuza 3 & Heavy Rain. But the only game that really got me is The Last Of Us. Especially the chapters prologue, ranch house, science building, cabin resort, hospital & epilogue. If you haven't felt your eyes watering...then you have no soul :rolleyes: