XDefiant trophy thoughts

2 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

Planetside 2 says hi.

A simple trophy list to a fault, but at the same time it means it won't be a huge grind when it inevitably closes in a few years time. By the sounds of it there's ultimates (Because of course there is) which will likely make it a clusterfuck.

Just looked it up. HOLY SHIT! Hopefully this game doesn't take quite as long.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Seems like a lot of work for no platinum. 

A lot of work? If I remember correctly how leveling worked in the server test, this will be a piece of cake. Shouldn't take more than a few hours

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This is... disappointing.
Seems like reasonable list tho, one that wouldn't ruin my online gaming experience or other people's in the same lobby, which is nice, altough Party Player is once again bullying lone wolves :D

Edited by czDante92
  • Like 4

I'm kind of excited to try this game out as I heard some good things about it awhile back. That being said, this trophy list is awful and very disappointing. Few trophies and not even a platinum trophy :(

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Very boring Lazy list no platinum they just keep getting more simple with trophy list no effort at all but still gonna play why not

12 minutes ago, RossHour4 said:

A lot of you sure let platinums dictate whether you play a game or not.

No, I'll still play it. It would've been nice if it did have a plat. 

• Like 4

Yeah if you played any of the last two betas you would know this list is beyond ez asf. You can literally complete every one of these In under a day or just a couple hrs tbh besides the two lvl 50 which is not even much of a grind with how the game works

Seems pretty doable. I don’t mind a lack of platinum (just see my trophy collection 😅) and thankfully no outrageous trophy list requirements like War Thunder or Planetside 2 and no plat. Also heard no sbmm so I won’t need to sweat and suck down Red Bulls to play. 🫨

11 hours ago, RossHour4 said:

No, the very disappointing beta and it being from Ubisoft decided that. No Plat just thoroughly seals it for me. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, RossHour4 said:

Platinums don't dictate whether most of us play a game, but it can be a factor among others when determining which games I spend my time on. If there's a game I want or am interested in and it releases without a plat, sure I won't be happy about that, but I'll still get the game without question.

There are endless interesting games releasing, we have backlogs that will never be caught up with... and here you have a same old, same old looking F2P PVP shooter.... Yeah you make a lazy trophy/achievement list with a few trophies and no plat, you go from "meh I might have tried it a little since it's free" to "clearly some junk game to not bother wasting any time on". It's bad enough on any game, but especially glaring from a major publisher.

Why defend this lazy practice on this site of all places, you can't convince me that making a proper list or even just adding a platinum is a difficult thing for a dev to do... and so all it shows is that they don't give a shit.

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS
  • Like 3
  • Confused 5