Rate The Platinums

Muff

10 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Fantastic profile with a large array of fighting game Platinums. Something very close to my heart. I can completely relate to your profile.

I am very impressed as you have stacks of hard games such as BlazBlue, Devil May Cry, Guilty Gear, SFIV, SSFIV, KoF XIII & Persona 4 Arena especially. 

There is room for improvement as you have done DOA5+ but still need to complete vanilla DOA5 on PS3. You've already done the hardest trophy for beating all Survival courses on Vita so that's one you can aim for I'm sure in the future. 

I will never say for someone to improve by getting Koihime Embu RRR done as it's the hardest Platinum you can earn on your list and in general if there is anyone who has chops to do it then I would say it's you just strictly judging by your prowess in the genre. 

I sense you're not much of a NRS fan as you only have Injustice 1 which in of itself is a hard Platinum but the only other NRS game you have is MK Arcade Kollection. 

9/10

your profile  is great alot of good games finished and those are quality games very good choices..!

9/10 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2024 at 12:40 PM, new_world80 said:

Congrats, impressive amount of difficult platinums! 10/10 profile.

your profile looks great above 80%completion, that is something i want to reach someday you have alot of finished games i give a 9/10 profile👍👍.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, HyXkeR said:

7/10 Some good platinums. Too bad you have only 20% completion. 

You've got a selection of 31 good plats, with a few URs in there too. High completion rate as well. Only thing really lacking is quantity, 31 plats isn't that much for PSNP standards (although still a good amount). I'll remove half a point for that TLoU2 autopop too. 6.5/10

Edited by disaster500

On 5/3/2024 at 1:02 PM, disaster500 said:

You've got a selection of 31 good plats, with a few URs in there too. High completion rate as well. Only thing really lacking is quantity, 31 plats isn't that much for PSNP standards (although still a good amount). I'll remove half a point for that TLoU2 autopop too. 6.5/10

I think this is the first time I've reviewed a profile that's very similar in size and PSN level to my own. We have 18 games in common, of those you've earned the platinum trophy for all of them. Of those the most impressive completion is by far Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus, a game I need to return to later in the year. Nice to see Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Doom 2016/Doom Eternal, DMC5 and Minecraft on here. You're obviously a big fan of boomer shooters like Doom/Wolfenstein which I can relate to. 

Diving deeper into your account you're definitely adept at platformers having both SMB and Crash 4 which is a genre I personally struggle with. I don't see many people with Dishonoured 100% which I heard one of the DLC's is supposed to be quite challenging. You have a few games I'd like to play in the future such as Mafia 1 and Ghostrunner. As far as a rating is concerned, I'm torn between 8.5 and a 9/10, great stuff! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 9:28 AM, LancashireLad87 said:

I think this is the first time I've reviewed a profile that's very similar in size and PSN level to my own. We have 18 games in common, of those you've earned the platinum trophy for all of them. Of those the most impressive completion is by far Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus, a game I need to return to later in the year. Nice to see Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Doom 2016/Doom Eternal, DMC5 and Minecraft on here. You're obviously a big fan of boomer shooters like Doom/Wolfenstein which I can relate to. 

Diving deeper into your account you're definitely adept at platformers having both SMB and Crash 4 which is a genre I personally struggle with. I don't see many people with Dishonoured 100% which I heard one of the DLC's is supposed to be quite challenging. You have a few games I'd like to play in the future such as Mafia 1 and Ghostrunner. As far as a rating is concerned, I'm torn between 8.5 and a 9/10, great stuff! 

0/10

Edited by CurseBanette

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 10:29 AM, CurseBanette said:

You're obviously preparing for a platinum rain, so I just pretend you already have those platinums. Except for Wolfenstein 2. Mein Leben is not exactly the kind of trophy someone would leave for last for a platinum rain.

Some very impressive platinums like Super Street Fighter 4, Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Devil May Cry 5, The King Of Fighters 13, Disgaea 3 and Metal Gear Rising Revengenace (although not 100%). There's definitely room for improvement. Will you ever try the tournaments in Street Fighter 6? You should be fully capable to get the platinum. I'm surprised you do not have the Vanquish platinum. Considering your accomplishments, you should be capable to do the Tactical Challenges as well. Best of luck if you'll go back to Dead Or Alive 5 and Persona 4 Arena. About the latter, you can definitely get all the trials done. After all, you do have the platinums for Super Street Fighter 4 and Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3. Dead Or Alive 5 survival is nuts and in a way unhealthy lol, but still doable. Something else very important to say is that overall you play very high quality games. Keep it up. Very high completion rate of 97%.  My rating is 8/10

Off topic: you might not remember, but here I go anyway: I'm sorry.

Damn, you are clearly a fighting game expert and your completion rate is nothing less than stellar. You also have a good amount of rpgs which take a lot of time dedication to 100%. I wonder if there is any game type in which you are not strong or that you just dislike? In any case, it's quite an impressive profile!

If I had to reccomend a Game to you I'd probably go Kingdom Come. It's not a JRPG obviously, but I think you'd enjoy it nonetheless and would look good on your profile :D

Definitely a 9/10 Profile!

Edited by NanaCheese94
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2024 at 1:47 PM, HyXkeR said:

7/10 Some good platinums. Too bad you have only 20% completion. 

i know i started way to many games and i did not platinumt them i currently am doing hero coliseum in Dragonball Xenoverse 2.

you have a very good profile above 80%

completion 9/10.

almost near the end of story mode in hero coliseum it is against beerus again Xenoverse 2 is easy but the game is a grind.

On 5/8/2024 at 7:16 PM, Slifer1945 said:

i know i started way to many games and i did not platinumt them i currently am doing hero coliseum in Dragonball Xenoverse 2.

you have a very good profile above 80%

completion 9/10.

almost near the end of story mode in hero coliseum it is against beerus again Xenoverse 2 is easy but the game is a grind.

Thanks! Good luck for that grind! 

14 minutes ago, Dantes_994 said:

Well mate you got a 99% completion, what can I add that you haven't already platinumed?! 🤣10/10

Thanks!

The Evil Within... my worst ennemy. I failed to get the platinum years ago. I don't know when but I'll get it one day. 

I do several reviews so that no one is left out.

@NanaCheese94 Medium-sized number of games that are also convincing in terms of quality. Some well-known series include Assassin's Creed, Batman, Fallout, Far Cry, Lego, Ratchet or Red Dead. Also worth mentioning are platinums in Divinity 1-2, Elden Ring, Grand Kingdom, Kingdom Come, RDR 2.

7/10

@Slifer1945 Lots of games played on the profile but very few to platinum. The platinums include good games like Diablo 3, some Dragon Ball games as well as Final Fantasy, Lego, Persona and Spider Man. If more of the games that have been started are completed I see a lot of potential for a future review.

@Dantes_994 A not too large number of platinums that don't have to hide due to the quality of the games. Dragon Age Inquisition stand out because of its difficulty and time. There is also potential here if more games that have been started are finished.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

@NanaCheese94 Medium-sized number of games that are also convincing in terms of quality. Some well-known series include Assassin's Creed, Batman, Fallout, Far Cry, Lego, Ratchet or Red Dead. Also worth mentioning are platinums in Divinity 1-2, Elden Ring, Grand Kingdom, Kingdom Come, RDR 2.

7/10

@Slifer1945 Lots of games played on the profile but very few to platinum. The platinums include good games like Diablo 3, some Dragon Ball games as well as Final Fantasy, Lego, Persona and Spider Man. If more of the games that have been started are completed I see a lot of potential for a future review.

@Dantes_994 A not too large number of platinums that don't have to hide due to the quality of the games. Dragon Age Inquisition stand out because of its difficulty and time. There is also potential here if more games that have been started are finished.

10/10 for me, If I see someone with high amounts of UR trophies and Plats especially 700 or above and over 50 plats, I would give 10/10 without hesitation...100% games completion too so I really don't see why you don't deserve the 10/10 ratings

• Like 1

5 hours ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

7/10

i am doing the grind from hero coliseum Dragonball xenoverse 2 last part 7* difficultie characters like beerus in free battles i am doing i hope at least to be done today ore in the week then it is star wars jedi fallen order!