Rate The Platinums

Muff

1 hour ago, maxfighter23___ said:

my profile is 8 years old but i only started recently with 100% gamecompletion.

i earned yesterday my platinum number 26 from crisis core final fantasy 7reunion ps5!

my completion is verylow compared to the other gamers here but i'm increasing my completion it is now 21.14!

i give myself 6/10 since i did not do games with higher then 6/10.

This thread is about rating the platinums of the profile above you.

I agree with your self-assessment of 6/10.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

This thread is about rating the platinums of the profile above you.

I agree with your self-assessment of 6/10.

okay you completed alot of games and you got almost 100% psn account keep it up.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, new_world80 said:

Congrats, impressive amount of difficult platinums! 10/10 profile.

You have around 3x more platinums than myself. Your trophy cabinet shows a platinum for Wolfenstein which i understand to be notoriously difficult. 84% completion is quite high, you obviously strive to get those 100%'s. We share a fair few games in common and I can relate to the grinds you've completed. You seem to enjoy god of war and racing games. Gran Turismo Sport is the platinum i'm most jealous of, because it's unobtainable for me now. 4.5k profile views is also quite high. I would aim for sub 1k unearned trophies as a goal. Good luck and keep up the good work! 8.3/10 Forgot to mention no shovelware is always a good thing.

Edited by LDN-Legend
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 11:17 AM, LDN-Legend said:

You have around 3x more platinums than myself. Your trophy cabinet shows a platinum for Wolfenstein which i understand to be notoriously difficult. 84% completion is quite high, you obviously strive to get those 100%'s. We share a fair few games in common and I can relate to the grinds you've completed. You seem to enjoy god of war and racing games. Gran Turismo Sport is the platinum i'm most jealous of, because it's unobtainable for me now. 4.5k profile views is also quite high. I would aim for sub 1k unearned trophies as a goal. Good luck and keep up the good work! 8.3/10 Forgot to mention no shovelware is always a good thing.

Hmmm i would rate you 7/10 it would have been higher if you had platted my favorite crash game, crash 3 warped had to detact points for that and very typically more harder games and not fun games, while i love fun gaming as i dont take trophy hunting too seriesly. And tbh your doing great work on it and your get to have more fun tho i dont know what you find fun i dont find hard games fun at all

• Confused 1

8/10. Honestly I don't really see many reasons to give any ratings lower then maybe 6 on here, you are all doing fine with your plat hunts, whether you be new or old.  Only times I would make it lower then 5, is if it's clear someone cheated with hacks or something.

408 completed games, nice completion rate (Aleast in my eyes), some plants we share, some plats I want to attempy (Stranger of Paradise, Watch Dogs 2/3 etc). I did skim a bit because there's just so many platinums haha. Anyways, a number may be shovelware, but what it tells me is what you said at the last of your sentence. You are laidback, don't take the hunts so seriously, you play what you wish, and that is fine in my book. Judging by some timespans, you focus on some for years then take rests and play more easy ones. Long platinums tend to cause me burnouts so taking breaks and doing easier ones is probably a better idea, let yourself recharge and refresh.

I am nervous to show my own platinums but I am curious to see what one says about it. I know in this thread people don't really think highly of easy plats? (Not sure if that is talking about shovelware or something like AC Mirage and Horizon Zero Dawn etc).

Don't feel too nervous about the "easy games" in your list, I personally looked more into your interesting platinums like the AC, a huge amount of FF games, Skyrim, HZD, etc. 

Nice ones on the Tekken games and and Cyberpunk as well! 

Overall 6/10, I can only encourage you to go after more full fledged games, because you definitely can get those kind of platinums! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PapyChampy said:

I

You have the most impressive and extensive list of Racing Games I have seen so far with some particularly difficult ones like Wipeout. It seems as though you're uninterested in completion rate and just play and complete games that you enjoy, that's a good way to be. There's lots of easy games for you to finish up if you ever did want to backlog in the future. First trophy earned 14 years ago, that's quite the legacy. I can't really see any shovelware, so you don't play easy games just for platinums. Ignoring things like completion rating and just 'Rating your platinums' - I'd go with 8.5 because you have really nice platinums. I guess a higher score would be more genres. 

4 hours ago, PapyChampy said:

Don't feel too nervous about the "easy games" in your list, I personally looked more into your interesting platinums like the AC, a huge amount of FF games, Skyrim, HZD, etc. 

Nice ones on the Tekken games and and Cyberpunk as well! 

Overall 6/10, I can only encourage you to go after more full fledged games, because you definitely can get those kind of platinums! 

Thank you, I definitely plan on doing more full fledged games, just unsure when. My plan is to do Spyro Trilogy, AC Valhalla, Final Fantasy Stranger Of Paradise, Saints Row 3/4 and Horizon Forbidden West. Just taking time haha, the FF franchise distracted me for a few months.

@LDN-Legend 10/10, I mean you got FF X, you did FF Remake twice (And I take from scratch rather then autopop). You also got my favorite games platted such as XV, Fallout 4, Saints Row, The Sims 4, Horizon Zero Dawn. Just impressed really, surprised I don't see Rebirth on there, if you do decide to take that one on, I wish you the best luck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2024 at 10:57 PM, Prince-Varuni said:

Thank you, I definitely plan on doing more full fledged games, just unsure when. My plan is to do Spyro Trilogy, AC Valhalla, Final Fantasy Stranger Of Paradise, Saints Row 3/4 and Horizon Forbidden West. Just taking time haha, the FF franchise distracted me for a few months.

@LDN-Legend 10/10, I mean you got FF X, you did FF Remake twice (And I take from scratch rather then autopop). You also got my favorite games platted such as XV, Fallout 4, Saints Row, The Sims 4, Horizon Zero Dawn. Just impressed really, surprised I don't see Rebirth on there, if you do decide to take that one on, I wish you the best luck.

You have quite a few plats that can be done easily within two hours and have 90% plat rates. Though, I do like the fact that you did FF1-8 and appreciate the fact you did Skyrim twice and a few other top-notch games like Tekken and AC Mirage.

However, I'm only going to give you a 4/10 personally. I think you are just under what I would consider "average" or moderate trophy hunter. Though, I think if you would finish the FF games left on your profile, I'd bump you up to a 5. :)

24 minutes ago, MrGoose2124 said:

https://psnprofiles.com/MrGoose2124

I like to think some of mine are pretty decent my proudest are AC Black flag And the Forest 

This thread is about rating the platinums of the profile above you. And since you are the profile above me, I’m going to rate your platinums. I feel it’s hard to give you a proper rating since you only have 24 platinums. Still, the platinums that you have are fairly good. In particular, Prototype, Skyrim and Assassin’s Creed 4 caught my eye. You are definitely in the right direction. However, I give you a 4/10. Again, the rating would be much higher if you have more platinums. I took a look at the other games of your profile and overall they are high quality games and some of them are hard. If you can get the platinums for most of them, my rating would easily change to 8/10. If you can also get the platinums for Wolfenstein 2, Dead By Daylight, Fortnite and The Elder Scrolls Online, then my rating would be 9/10. Maybe even 10/10.

20 minutes ago, BEAST_IHMOTEP said:

You're a pro in fighting games aren't you? Super Street Fighter IV TWICE SF vs Tekken TWICE, various King of Fighters... As well as GTAIV, Vanquish and some others.

Have to give a 10/10. Some of those plats are no joke. 

While nothing strikes me as insane, you have a pretty nice and consistent list. I like how you have a few series that you've focused on, notably MGS, GOW, and Spyro. Also a tidy few ultra rare plats on ps3 are cool to see. I'd give this list a solid 7/10.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, steveblazinggrin said:

While nothing strikes me as insane, you have a pretty nice and consistent list. I like how you have a few series that you've focused on, notably MGS, GOW, and Spyro. Also a tidy few ultra rare plats on ps3 are cool to see. I'd give this list a solid 7/10.

Top notch!

I see some great indie games, a plethora of good AAA type big releases, some more off-the-beaten-path B-Games and a whole bunch of great puzzle games, all with the platinums...

...a great mix of games of lots of genres - and I'm a little biased, because we seem to have quite similar tastes in a lot of areas 🙂

Excellent work 👍👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Top notch!

I see some great indie games, a plethora of good AAA type big releases, some more off-the-beaten-path B-Games and a whole bunch of great puzzle games, all with the platinums...

...a great mix of games of lots of genres - and I'm a little biased, because we seem to have quite similar tastes in a lot of areas 🙂

Excellent work 👍👍

It'd be hard to give you anything less than a 10/10. You have over 600 plats and none of them would I consider "fluff" or anything egregious that would make me discount your total count.

You play a wide variety of games and have a lot of impressive plats that would definitely be a challenge for the most veteran of trophy hunters. You also have over 50 UR plats which I think is a pretty impressive feat within itself and a good benchmark for those who really want to show their gaming prowess.

I can't think on how you could really improve what you already have except go for the Crypt of the Necrodancer plat and if that's the only way you can improve it in my eyes, take the 10.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

It'd be hard to give you anything less than a 10/10. You have over 600 plats and none of them would I consider "fluff" or anything egregious that would make me discount your total count.

You play a wide variety of games and have a lot of impressive plats that would definitely be a challenge for the most veteran of trophy hunters. You also have over 50 UR plats which I think is a pretty impressive feat within itself and a good benchmark for those who really want to show their gaming prowess.

I can't think on how you could really improve what you already have except go for the Crypt of the Necrodancer plat and if that's the only way you can improve it in my eyes, take the 10.

I would say a solid  7,5/10

With a few more ultra rares i would rate it maybe a 8/10.

You have al ot of different Genres and indie games too. Some Games are not easy at all with a completion of 76 % what is very good in my eyes because im workin on my Completion all the time to bring it at some point at at least 70 %😅

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DaniDa1985 said:

I would say a solid  7,5/10

With a few more ultra rares i would rate it maybe a 8/10.

You have al ot of different Genres and indie games too. Some Games are not easy at all with a completion of 76 % what is very good in my eyes because im workin on my Completion all the time to bring it at some point at at least 70 %😅

Two of the things that I like most about your account:

1. You are absolutely not afraid to try anything.  To me it looks like that if you are remotely interested in a game, you will at least give it a try, even if you don't platinum it. 

2.  You are not afraid to leave a game.  One of the things that I in particular struggle with is the inability to just decide I'm not interested in a game and just leave it.  Even if I do in the moment, I inevitably go back to it, even if I'm not having fun.  You do not seem to have that problem and it seems so freeing.  

As for the games on the list, you have a good variety of easy, medium, and hard games along with some impressive platinums that serve as list highlights.  On the whole, I think its a really good collection that symbolizes who you are as a gamer, is enjoyable to look through, and is on the whole a good list.  Great Work!

~TC

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Together_Comic said:

Two of the things that I like most about your account:

1. You are absolutely not afraid to try anything.  To me it looks like that if you are remotely interested in a game, you will at least give it a try, even if you don't platinum it. 

2.  You are not afraid to leave a game.  One of the things that I in particular struggle with is the inability to just decide I'm not interested in a game and just leave it.  Even if I do in the moment, I inevitably go back to it, even if I'm not having fun.  You do not seem to have that problem and it seems so freeing.  

As for the games on the list, you have a good variety of easy, medium, and hard games along with some impressive platinums that serve as list highlights.  On the whole, I think its a really good collection that symbolizes who you are as a gamer, is enjoyable to look through, and is on the whole a good list.  Great Work!

~TC

I would give your plats an 8.5/10. Some difficult games in there, and the "easy games" can still take a lot of time. A lot of your games I also play, I have in my backlog or look interesting. Good completion percentage also. Keep it up

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BrutalR said:

I would give your plats an 8.5/10. Some difficult games in there, and the "easy games" can still take a lot of time. A lot of your games I also play, I have in my backlog or look interesting. Good completion percentage also. Keep it up

I want to acknowledge one issue with a thread like this, which is that it's hard to judge a platinum for a game you've never played so unless you look at every guide it's hard to tell how much time or effort was put in... but with that said...

Gonna go with a 8/10 but only because I don't see a lot of "hard" games. I see a lot of games that are very time consuming though and no shovelware which is rare (even I have a couple BS platinums). You also have a good variety of genre (sports, fighting, action, adventure, rpg, etc). But like I said above, a lot of these games I have never played (such as most Final Fantasy games) so this is just based on what I know about these games. 

On 4/24/2024 at 4:56 PM, Poindexter2291 said:

I want to acknowledge one issue with a thread like this, which is that it's hard to judge a platinum for a game you've never played so unless you look at every guide it's hard to tell how much time or effort was put in... but with that said...

Gonna go with a 8/10 but only because I don't see a lot of "hard" games. I see a lot of games that are very time consuming though and no shovelware which is rare (even I have a couple BS platinums). You also have a good variety of genre (sports, fighting, action, adventure, rpg, etc). But like I said above, a lot of these games I have never played (such as most Final Fantasy games) so this is just based on what I know about these games. 

I really like your platinums because they have variety, not only in difficulty but also in genres and scale from AAA to indies like Bastion.

As you say is hard to judge a platinum of a game you've never played, in fact you have more platinums that games I played but even so I can see the hard work behind TES Online o Red Dead Redemption 2, besides there are some unobtainables which make your account more unique and between the games we have in common I really like the Mass Effect trilogy, Batman Arkham and Borderlands series.

Overall an excellent platinum collection that i can only rate with a 10/10. Keep it up.

• Like 1

We have a good amount of fighting games in common and that’s always nice to see! Street Fighter 5, Street Fighter X Tekken and Soul Calibur 5 are your fighting games platinums I like the most.

Of course, you play many other genres. Danganronpa caught my eye, especially V3 Killing Harmony. You are definitely a Kingdom Hearts fan. There are many other quality platinums like Persona 5, Final Fantasy XIII, Bayonetta, Batman Arkham Asylum and Dragon Age Origins.

Overall, I like your platinums and I give you a rating of 8/10. Easily 9/10 or even 10/10 if you can get the platinums of harder games like The King Of Fighters 13, Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, Devil May Cry 5, Vanquish and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, all games you have played. To an extent, I feel like harder platinums is what you are missing. I wish you the best if you ever decide to go back to challenge those games again!

• Like 2

On 4/29/2024 at 7:34 AM, CurseBanette said:

We have a good amount of fighting games in common and that’s always nice to see! Street Fighter 5, Street Fighter X Tekken and Soul Calibur 5 are your fighting games platinums I like the most.

Of course, you play many other genres. Danganronpa caught my eye, especially V3 Killing Harmony. You are definitely a Kingdom Hearts fan. There are many other quality platinums like Persona 5, Final Fantasy XIII, Bayonetta, Batman Arkham Asylum and Dragon Age Origins.

Overall, I like your platinums and I give you a rating of 8/10. Easily 9/10 or even 10/10 if you can get the platinums of harder games like The King Of Fighters 13, Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, Devil May Cry 5, Vanquish and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, all games you have played. To an extent, I feel like harder platinums is what you are missing. I wish you the best if you ever decide to go back to challenge those games again!

Fantastic profile with a large array of fighting game Platinums. Something very close to my heart. I can completely relate to your profile.

I am very impressed as you have stacks of hard games such as BlazBlue, Devil May Cry, Guilty Gear, SFIV, SSFIV, KoF XIII & Persona 4 Arena especially. 

There is room for improvement as you have done DOA5+ but still need to complete vanilla DOA5 on PS3. You've already done the hardest trophy for beating all Survival courses on Vita so that's one you can aim for I'm sure in the future. 

I will never say for someone to improve by getting Koihime Embu RRR done as it's the hardest Platinum you can earn on your list and in general if there is anyone who has chops to do it then I would say it's you just strictly judging by your prowess in the genre. 

I sense you're not much of a NRS fan as you only have Injustice 1 which in of itself is a hard Platinum but the only other NRS game you have is MK Arcade Kollection. 

9/10

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Fantastic profile with a large array of fighting game Platinums. Something very close to my heart. I can completely relate to your profile.

I am very impressed as you have stacks of hard games such as BlazBlue, Devil May Cry, Guilty Gear, SFIV, SSFIV, KoF XIII & Persona 4 Arena especially. 

There is room for improvement as you have done DOA5+ but still need to complete vanilla DOA5 on PS3. You've already done the hardest trophy for beating all Survival courses on Vita so that's one you can aim for I'm sure in the future. 

I will never say for someone to improve by getting Koihime Embu RRR done as it's the hardest Platinum you can earn on your list and in general if there is anyone who has chops to do it then I would say it's you just strictly judging by your prowess in the genre. 

I sense you're not much of a NRS fan as you only have Injustice 1 which in of itself is a hard Platinum but the only other NRS game you have is MK Arcade Kollection. 

9/10

Gotta say, Very Impressive. Lots of plats, and lots of variety. solid 9/10

• Like 1