Rate The Platinums

Muff

14 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Huge completionist profile with almost 600 games completed. It contains many excellent games and game series, such as BioShock, Borderlands, Souls games, Crash, Crysis, GoW, GTA, Just Cause, Mass Effect, Metal Gear and many more. I also noticed that you don't stack games and have only been doing UR Platinums since the beginning of 2024. 9.5/10!

10/10 nice variety of games and perfect completition rate. Keep going 😄

• Like 1

On 3/19/2024 at 3:21 PM, DENNIS330bmw said:

10/10 nice variety of games and perfect completition rate. Keep going 😄

A huge account compared to my own. Very impressive completion rate which I'll never reach. We share 22 games in common, of which you've completed 21, it would have been a clean sweep but you've just started Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, good luck with that! From the platinum trophies we share, the most impressive completions are Jurassic World Evolution 100% and Tony Hawk Pro Skater. Here's another example of a completionist who has taken risks with their account which is always refreshing to see. 

Other notable trophies and achievements would be; Uncharted on Brutal for the trilogy, Silent Hill 2, The Evil Within, Dead Space 2, Hollow Knight, Arkham City 100%, Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS3), Outlast 2, and Days Gone 100%. It's difficult to say what your most impressive completion to date is for me but its probably a toss up between MGS2 and Silent Hill 2 for the infamous 10 star run. Keep up the good work man, 8.5/10 from me!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

A huge account compared to my own. Very impressive completion rate which I'll never reach. We share 22 games in common, of which you've completed 21, it would have been a clean sweep but you've just started Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, good luck with that! From the platinum trophies we share, the most impressive completions are Jurassic World Evolution 100% and Tony Hawk Pro Skater. Here's another example of a completionist who has taken risks with their account which is always refreshing to see. 

Other notable trophies and achievements would be; Uncharted on Brutal for the trilogy, Silent Hill 2, The Evil Within, Dead Space 2, Hollow Knight, Arkham City 100%, Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS3), Outlast 2, and Days Gone 100%. It's difficult to say what your most impressive completion to date is for me but its probably a toss up between MGS2 and Silent Hill 2 for the infamous 10 star run. Keep up the good work man, 8.5/10 from me!

Incredible profile, the amount of insanely difficult plats is staggering, very impressive. 
Especially with fighting games, as I personally struggle a bit with them, kudos to you man! 

9.9/10 for sure, I've removed the 0.1 as an incentive to get the Vanquish platinum, you can do it! Challenge 6 was really ruthless, probably one of the hardest things I've ever done in a game. 

Best of luck for the Omega Collection plat as well! (Edit : Hahaha you only need the Pilot assist trophy now, never mind. Congrats on that one as well!)

Edited by PapyChampy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, PapyChampy said:

Incredible profile, the amount of insanely difficult plats is staggering, very impressive. 
Especially with fighting games, as I personally struggle a bit with them, kudos to you man! 

9.9/10 for sure, I've removed the 0.1 as an incentive to get the Vanquish platinum, you can do it! Challenge 6 was really ruthless, probably one of the hardest things I've ever done in a game. 

Best of luck for the Omega Collection plat as well! (Edit : Hahaha you only need the Pilot assist trophy now, never mind. Congrats on that one as well!)

Feeling like a small fish seeing these profiles. Your profile is all over the place, lots of unfinished games but also some insane plats. Judging the plats its still a solid 8,5/10 some games are just out of my league.

On 3/20/2024 at 1:00 PM, Kickbillen said:

Feeling like a small fish seeing these profiles. Your profile is all over the place, lots of unfinished games but also some insane plats. Judging the plats its still a solid 8,5/10 some games are just out of my league.

Small collection of plats, but you have a lot of good games in there with a few tough ones like Drawn to Death and Battlefield V. 

You're definitely on your way. Better than the average list I see and at least your list is interesting to look at! 6/10.

Nice! Right away I gotta give props for a profile that not only predates time stamps, but seems to have been consistently gaming all this time!

There's a lot of the stuff you usually look for too, a few impressive completions (Catherine?? Aayyy) and a healthy diversity in the types of games you play, but I really like how you clearly are just playing for you, not completionist nerds like me😅

You seem to just enjoy gaming, like a normal person, and keep the tormenting yourself over a game to a minimum! And all the while you still have a respectable completion percentage. I respect it👊

On 3/23/2024 at 8:05 AM, Terra said:

A fine collection of cool and unique platinums 10/10

A very varied profile. You enjoy playing with everything. With a fairly high completion rate and some difficult platinums. An 8/10 🥳

1 hour ago, Strelok_CH said:

A very varied profile. You enjoy playing with everything. With a fairly high completion rate and some difficult platinums. An 8/10 🥳

Sweet looking profile - variety of genres, a good mix of smaller and bigger games, some obvious franchise favourites all completed… what’s not to like?

Nice job! 👍

10 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Sweet looking profile - variety of genres, a good mix of smaller and bigger games, some obvious franchise favourites all completed… what’s not to like?

Nice job! 👍

@DrBloodmoneyis one of my favorite forum members and has the best trophy cabinet. Seriously, check it out.

With just over 600 platinums, a great trophy collection. Everything is represented,  from indies and triple A to VR and Vita. Also, a

great completion rate of DLCs, which is something I just can't do. Congrats, sir!

Edited by ARIXANDRE
Review proper!
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ARIXANDRE said:

@DrBloodmoneyis one of my favorite forum members.

Great trophy collection, indies and triple A, recent and old. It's similar to my taste. Congrats, sir!

Right off the bat, you have an insane amount of trophies over 28000 at the time of posting with 599 platinum trophies. I think this is the biggest profile I've done a review on, so kudos for that! Looking at the platinum trophies we share in common, there are some impressive completions here such as Vanquish, Mirror's Edge, Tony Hawk, Wolf 2, DMC1, and The Evil Within. Diving deeper into your account, your first ever platinum was the original Dead Space which is one of my favourite games from the PS3 generation.

Other noteworthy platinum trophies are as follows; Dead Space 2, Battlefield Bad Company 1, Max Payne 3, MGS2/4, Uncharted 1-3 on Brutal difficulty, Black Ops 3, Arkham City 100%. There maybe others but my knowledge is pretty limited. There's definitely some skill-based games here, I don't know how difficult games like Battlefield Bad Company 1 and MGS2/4 actually are because I have no experience with them, I'm just basing it off what the guide says. 

You definitely have perseverance to get through some of these games, Wolf 2, Max Payne 3, Dead Space 2, Uncharted trilogy on Brutal all have trophies that are probably more a test of patience and having the time to dedicate to them. I need to return to some of these platinums namely Vanquish, Wolf 2 and Mirror's Edge as I failed on these games.

Giving this account a score is quite difficult for me, the platinum that impressed me the most was Vanquish. Probably going to rate this like an 8.5/10, some great games on here, with a very good completion percentage. Keep up the good work man!

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 1

@HaserPL Very interesting Profile. It's quite different from the generic games that I see. A very high amount of PS3 titles which is nice. GTA 4+5 both nice to have. Only 1 noticeable shovelware trophy which is commendable, and understandable - You decided not to continue with that. It's clear you put some effort into completing games 100% - Games like MKX can be a bit of a grind to finish up. We don't share a great deal of games, only around a dozen. Quite a long backlog though, I wonder if a lot of those games are now unobtainable and that's why you're not finishing them? It would be great to see your overall completion rate increase - that is my only criticism. Also you have 250 platinums and nothing form Final Fantasy! I feel as though you're missing out ;) 8/10

Edited by LDN-Legend
  • Like 1

@LDN-Legend  A nice list, I can tell you are a big FF fan.  Not a lot of overlap between us but you have a quite a few I would like to go for at some point, namely the GTA 3 and Spyro reignited trilogies. I'd also like to go for the FF7 remake trilogy when they are done with that.  I was discouraged when I initially saw the Chickens On the Road game but I was glad to see that was your only plat that could be considered shovelware.  If I were to recommend a game I think you would like I would say Yakuza: Like A Dragon, it was my entry point for the yakuza series and a really refreshing and unique JRPG in my opinion.  

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, obender said:

@LDN-Legend  A nice list, I can tell you are a big FF fan.  Not a lot of overlap between us but you have a quite a few I would like to go for at some point, namely the GTA 3 and Spyro reignited trilogies. I'd also like to go for the FF7 remake trilogy when they are done with that.  I was discouraged when I initially saw the Chickens On the Road game but I was glad to see that was your only plat that could be considered shovelware.  If I were to recommend a game I think you would like I would say Yakuza: Like A Dragon, it was my entry point for the yakuza series and a really refreshing and unique JRPG in my opinion.  

Good plats from quality games, and I absolute love that you have my name is Mayo. I love a lot of the games you have. 

8/10!

i have done alot of  easy games and 2 hard games was hard for me.

hard games are.

dragonball xenoverse 2 +completed some dlc.

diablo reaper of souls+completed dlc

now i work on crisis core final fantasy 7 reunion.

i did missable trophies in 1 playtrough some remaining trophies left.

i'm going to play tougher games my highest difficultie game is 6/10 that was diablo reaper of souls+dlc.

its great to see here the progress from other gamers have fun all. 👍👍

Edited by maxfighter23___

1 hour ago, Wired-Warlock said:

A completionist like me and your off to a very good start.

Keep up the good work.   9/10

Very good completion rate, the plats are not from shovelware or autopops, so that's definitely a plus. Good quality games as well, so at the very least an 8,5/10. Well done!

1 hour ago, ZOLANTON said:

Very good completion rate, the plats are not from shovelware or autopops, so that's definitely a plus. Good quality games as well, so at the very least an 8,5/10. Well done!

10/10

The Max Payne 3 plat alone is enough for me to see since it's my most favorite game ever :) . Additionally I like that I see rather old plats like that 2010 football WC game and generally speaking quite rare / hard plats. Keep up the great work.

10 hours ago, trophynerd122 said:

10/10

The Max Payne 3 plat alone is enough for me to see since it's my most favorite game ever :) . Additionally I like that I see rather old plats like that 2010 football WC game and generally speaking quite rare / hard plats. Keep up the great work.

We share 20 games in common, from the games we have in common your most impressive platinum is probably Wolfenstein 2 which I need to return to later this year. Nice to see The Evil Within finished, I played that last year and enjoyed the game, for the most part. There's quite a lot of difficult games in here such as Max Payne 3, Outlast 2, Super Meat Boy, UMVC3 and USF4 both done on the PS4, Back 4 Blood and Black Ops 3. 

Your not afraid to risk your completion rate which currently sits at 98.18%. Not sure how to score this account from the games I've mentioned above. I only have experience with UMVC3, The Evil Within, and USF4. I know Super Meat Boy is notorious within the trophy hunting community as for the others I cannot comment on their difficulty. As far as a rating is concerned I'll give this between an 8.5-9/10, solid profile!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

We share 20 games in common, from the games we have in common your most impressive platinum is probably Wolfenstein 2 which I need to return to later this year. Nice to see The Evil Within finished, I played that last year and enjoyed the game, for the most part. There's quite a lot of difficult games in here such as Max Payne 3, Outlast 2, Super Meat Boy, UMVC3 and USF4 both done on the PS4, Back 4 Blood and Black Ops 3. 

Your not afraid to risk your completion rate which currently sits at 98.18%. Not sure how to score this account from the games I've mentioned above. I only have experience with UMVC3, The Evil Within, and USF4. I know Super Meat Boy is notorious within the trophy hunting community as for the others I cannot comment on their difficulty. As far as a rating is concerned I'll give this between an 8.5-9/10, solid profile!

Awesome profile bro!!! Congrats!

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 10:00 AM, Steven-Spiegel said:

A profile centered in hard games, or seems so to me.

Incredible difficult platinums, very impressive and 100% completion rate!

Straight away you tick the important boxes. 99% completion is always very nice to see. 246 platinum's is a hefty number especially with no shovelware. Nothing hidden. Nothing easy, nothing childish. This profile is out of my league to rate. Of your limited FF games, you have IX which is the one i want the most. 9.5/10 

• Like 1

Not bad being 3 year old profile. You have earned some very nice platinums from some brilliant games. There are some hard/tedious platinums here and there and that’s always a plus. 

9/10, since your profile is still kinda fresh compared many. 67 platinum trophies is a good number, especially for not having any showelware games

• Like 1

my profile is 8 years old but i only started recently with 100% gamecompletion.

i earned yesterday my platinum number 26 from crisis core final fantasy 7reunion ps5!

my completion is verylow compared to the other gamers here but i'm increasing my completion it is now 21.14!

i give myself 6/10 since i did not do games with higher then 6/10.