Rate The Platinums

Muff

6/10

You have some very nice and good games on your list. Some very impressive and grindy ones like Dark Souls Trilogy and Dragon Ball FighterZ. I like how you played and completed games in order on Resident Evil, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Call of Duty and Evil Within series. I'll give 6/10 for now and it has potential to grow once you earn more and more platinums on your profile.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Viscera1900 said:

6/10

You have some very nice and good games on your list. Some very impressive and grindy ones like Dark Souls Trilogy and Dragon Ball FighterZ. I like how you played and completed games in order on Resident Evil, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Call of Duty and Evil Within series. I'll give 6/10 for now and it has potential to grow once you earn more and more platinums on your profile.

8/10, several solid games and series completed, would have been higher if you didn't have all those super common Platinums, but at least it's not shovelware. :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

8/10, several solid games and series completed, would have been higher if you didn't have all those super common Platinums, but at least it's not shovelware. :P

8.1/10 good games i felt maybe little bit easier games but good ones not shovelware games and well i dont really care abouth sport games they do be more rarer than most games becouse of the grind and to need be good at them but as im not into them i dont give much cred for those if i did score would be higher but im biased as everyone else is but have fun with games you like

• Like 1

3 hours ago, juke1974 said:

8.1/10 good games i felt maybe little bit easier games but good ones not shovelware games and well i dont really care abouth sport games they do be more rarer than most games becouse of the grind and to need be good at them but as im not into them i dont give much cred for those if i did score would be higher but im biased as everyone else is but have fun with games you like

Been a good while since I did one of these but here we go.

You definitely have played a lot of games, much more than me I'll say. You got a potluck of different genres, some from well known series and others I never heard of. You're playing what you want and that's always good to see. Major props with keeping up with Genshin, that's something I want to hop back on, so I'm definitely jealous about that one. I say keep doing what you're doing. Final score 7/10

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Been a good while since I did one of these but here we go.

You definitely have played a lot of games, much more than me I'll say. You got a potluck of different genres, some from well known series and others I never heard of. You're playing what you want and that's always good to see. Major props with keeping up with Genshin, that's something I want to hop back on, so I'm definitely jealous about that one. I say keep doing what you're doing. Final score 7/10

10/10 simply because the fortnite one is crazy lol

1 hour ago, MindOfRamen said:

7/10 just coz i see bloodborne and nier automata, and control! Keep up the grind and work :D!

edit: i see u got a whole lot of plats for 2023. so i will actually bump u up to 8/10.

A smaller collection than some, but some nice plats in there - a few big blockbusters, and a solid collection of more niche AAs, which is always nice - plus some fighting games, which are always a tough nut to crack, so kudos!

Fewer indies or smaller games than I like to see - but got a couple (Furi / Hong Kong Massacre) showing you're willing to dip your toe into that side of gaming!

-1 point for Jak II, 'cause it sucks 😜...  

... but +2 points for My Little Pony, 'cause that shows you don't care about what the fart-sniffers would say! 🤘

All in all, a tasty collection - keep it up! 👍👍

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

A smaller collection than some, but some nice plats in there - a few big blockbusters, and a solid collection of more niche AAs, which is always nice - plus some fighting games, which are always a tough nut to crack, so kudos!

Fewer indies or smaller games than I like to see - but got a couple (Furi / Hong Kong Massacre) showing you're willing to dip your toe into that side of gaming!

-1 point for Jak II, 'cause it sucks 😜...  

... but +2 points for My Little Pony, 'cause that shows you don't care about what the fart-sniffers would say! 🤘

All in all, a tasty collection - keep it up! 👍👍

A real platinum park you got there! Many of them goes from PS3 era, more difficult trophies than in later generations, funny that you have "Bad at videogames" note on the profile :D Some 100% that unobtinable now, The Last of Us, Bad Company, PlayStation All-Stars Battle, very cool. And your first platinum, Tekken 6, your first step in trophyhunting world = great fighting game.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Nice variety of games. A lot of bangers in your list. 8.5/10

You got really impressive plats that I could only wish for, but you also got some 90%+ plats too which I'm not a fan of, so I'd say 9.5/10, still close to 10/10

12 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

You got really impressive plats that I could only wish for, but you also got some 90%+ plats too which I'm not a fan of, so I'd say 9.5/10, still close to 10/10

You have an amazing list. Cant even see totaly easy/fast platinums. Love all the rpg platinums you have. 10/10

Keep it up

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

You have an amazing list. Cant even see totaly easy/fast platinums. Love all the rpg platinums you have. 10/10

Keep it up

For near 500 plats you have very few Shovelware games, and a decent amount of Ultra Rares so that's really good! I'd say if you boosted the completition a bit the account would be better, but easier said then done with that amount of games. Overall it's an amazing account anyway.

Also, you have a great mix of games and genres which I always appreciate personally!

Overall a solid 9/10!

Edited by L0sT_NZ_Kazekage

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2024 at 10:08 PM, D-E-U-S-X said:

@L0sT_NZ_Kazekage

Smaller collection of platinums with 73 in number and games from different genres. Your most popular game series is God of War, HZD, Naruto and the not easy Yakuza games. I don't want to presume to give a score yet, but so far your profile looks decent. Keep it up.

Well cant really give anything less than 10/10 even tho i was looking and trying to deduct points for not having any easy games but you have some so cant do that as we know not all easy games are shovelware but that which are shovelware are all super easy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, x49ersblitzkreig said:

8/10 Very good games with reasonably difficult platinums.

Difficult to rate your profile. 6 platinums is not very many considering you have played almost 100 games. Your 4 completed games seem quite easy. A 24% completion rate, i'm surprised you have so many views. It honestly looks like you haven't really tried to trophy hunt 😕 2/10 don't mean to be sound rude. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SlippiThePippi said:

8/10. Incredibly impressive amount of ultra rares! The shovelware is just a bit distracting

You have some difficult Plats like the Crash trilogy, Splasher & I am bread. Obviously a new account made to get 100% on everything which is commendable and tough to keep up.

The 'imperfections' of an original account being used just isn't there so I can only comment on your commitment to Platting everything you play. 

8/10

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

You have some difficult Plats like the Crash trilogy, Splasher & I am bread. Obviously a new account made to get 100% on everything which is commendable and tough to keep up.

The 'imperfections' of an original account being used just isn't there so I can only comment on your commitment to Platting everything you play. 

8/10

This is actually my first ever PSN account lol, I used to be a Nintendo guy, I just like trying to complete everything I play :P

Also holy shit insane profile! I’ll leave the rating for the next person

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 8:59 AM, SlippiThePippi said:

This is actually my first ever PSN account lol, I used to be a Nintendo guy, I just like trying to complete everything I play :P

Also holy shit insane profile! I’ll leave the rating for the next person

Very impressive profile, you literally have every platinum that I would need to clear my unfinished games. You clearly have a lot of patience, Surgeon simulator I had to give up on it's just frustrating. There's no shovelware and the ratio of pure hard games is probably the highest I've ever seen. You seem to enjoy the punishment haha. Truly very impressive, good luck with Street Fighter! You also complete them very fast. 

Edited by LDN-Legend
  • Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 4:09 AM, LDN-Legend said:

Very impressive profile, you literally have every platinum that I would need to clear my unfinished games. You clearly have a lot of patience, Surgeon simulator I had to give up on it's just frustrating. There's no shovelware and the ratio of pure hard games is probably the highest I've ever seen. You seem to enjoy the punishment haha. Truly very impressive, good luck with Street Fighter! You also complete them very fast. 

For "only" 64 plats, I think your plats are actually really impressive! Not really any fluff to pad stats and you have some tough or grindy plats in there like MKX, FFX-2 (really the whole series), EA UFC, Oddworld, Fallout, etc. Really nice collection,  keep up the great work! 7.5/10 from me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

For "only" 64 plats, I think your plats are actually really impressive! Not really any fluff to pad stats and you have some tough or grindy plats in there like MKX, FFX-2 (really the whole series), EA UFC, Oddworld, Fallout, etc. Really nice collection,  keep up the great work! 7.5/10 from me.

Didn't see any autopop/shovelware crap at a quick glance, also Catherine plat is pretty impressive from what i understand. I'd say a 7.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 11:36 PM, Vern3r0z said:

Didn't see any autopop/shovelware crap at a quick glance, also Catherine plat is pretty impressive from what i understand. I'd say a 7.

Huge completionist profile with almost 600 games completed. It contains many excellent games and game series, such as BioShock, Borderlands, Souls games, Crash, Crysis, GoW, GTA, Just Cause, Mass Effect, Metal Gear and many more. I also noticed that you don't stack games and have only been doing UR Platinums since the beginning of 2024. 9.5/10!

Edited by D-E-U-S-X
  • Like 1