League battles

You can match PS4 to Vita using the same account also.  Just upload the cloud save from your Vita after every win and exit/reload the PS4 game. Took me about 30 minutes total.

The game doesn't seem to count the loss of your identical account, only the win of the other identical account.

Edited by WidthOfACircle
  • Like 1

You can match PS4 to Vita using the same account also.  Just upload the cloud save from your Vita after every win and exit/reload the PS4 game. Took me about 30 minutes total.

The game doesn't seem to count the loss of your identical account, only the win of the other identical account.

''  Just upload the cloud save from your Vita after every win and exit/reload the PS4 game  ''

do you mean after I win at ps4 I upload it to cloud, get save from cloud to vita, close ps4's game and reload, and repeat?

''  Just upload the cloud save from your Vita after every win and exit/reload the PS4 game  ''

do you mean after I win at ps4 I upload it to cloud, get save from cloud to vita, close ps4's game and reload, and repeat?

I did the opposite which was to win on my Vita, exit PS4, upload Vita save, reload PS4.

If you are winning on PS4, exit Vita, upload PS4 save, reload Vita.  There is no need to exit out of the game you are using to accumulate the wins.

• Like 1

This is what I did, and it took about an hour to get all of the online trophies. I earned them on my PS4. After every one, I synced to cloud on my PS4. Shut out of the game on Vita and used the cloud save. As long as your percentage is the same on each system, you shouldn't have issues matching up. After the first couple of wins, I found myself immediately each time thereafter. 

you could play 5 against someone from your buddy list unless that got changed in the update... or you could do it the old fashioned way and actually win 5 matches, its not as tough as some quittin cry babies would have you think... just takes skill thats all so if your paired up against someone who is good just keep searchin until you find someone who is at your level and be thankful if they dont quit on you...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

An easy strategy to win your dogfights is to surprise the enemy (obviously) by hiding around corners. Works especially well if it is your turn to collect scientists as they can't see you unless you're right in front of them. If you are the hunter, look out for smoke trails (which can be seen if they're going full speed, even if you can't see them) or scientists that seem to be moving on their own.

If you get rushed, drop anything you're carrying and grab the enemy with the grapple. Then quickly deploy the weapon that reverses his controls. In the few seconds that it takes for him to realise that he is shooting in the wrong direction, he will be dead.

I recommend you play on PS4 if possible. Your trigger finger will be slightly faster.

Feel free to steal scientists from the enemy's base. It might be the last place the hunter thinks to look for you.

• 1 month later...

Someone can help me.

I can't win games without my opponent get a scientist. Who wants to help me (I really mean HELP not just say it will and invite me to be friend but then we never do this) send me a message please.

PSN ID: helder-paulino

Someone can help me.

I can't win games without my opponent get a scientist. Who wants to help me (I really mean HELP not just say it will and invite me to be friend but then we never do this) send me a message please.

PSN ID: helder-paulino

You can steal those scientists back when you are on offence or you can set up a gamings session!  https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

• 1 year later...