Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

1. Dark Souls 1&2 + Demon's Souls

2. Skyrim

3. Portal 2

I feel Skyrim and the Souls Series would be great candidated for a remake as there is basically nothing wrong with these games except for occasional framerate issues and the graphics not being top-notch, all of which can be easily fixed with next-gen hardware.

However, the one game i truly hope to get a hd remake this generation is Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3. The last truly great DBZ game in my opinion and it's a shame it didn't already get a remake on Ps3.

Edited by HappyKastanie

I used to think so, but remastered God of Wars changed my mind. I wasn't impressed by the level of remastering itself though.

I, too, want play Journey on my PS4. However, from my recent experience of playing flOw, I am not so certain if there would be significant improvement. To be honest, I am a bit disappointed by the remastering of flOw although it is still a good game.

I'd like to see the Bioshock games, Souls games, (Demon's Souls ect.) and the Mass Effect games remastered but if I had to pick only 3 games...

1.) Bioshock Infinite

2.) Dark Souls II

3.) Mass Effect

Love those 3 titles the most out of their respective series.

• Like 1

1. Resistance 3

2. Dishonoured

3. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

I would've had Payday 2 on that list, but that already got announced ;)

However, why do we need remastered games when we can have new ones? I would do annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyytttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnng for Resistance 4!!!! :(

Skyrim - It was crazy laggy on PS3 when I played it.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - I'd looooove a Tekken game on PS4, even just a remastered one until a fresh game appears! (Also, any game that features a playable panda is an instant win).

Although it's not a PS3 game, Kula World - Because, y'know, beach balls n' stuff.