Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

Clock Tower 2

All of the House of the Dead games 1-4 in a single list with a Platinum and readjusted to work slightly better without a Move controller

Backbreaker (give me current gen physics based football please!!!)

(Bonus: Blitz the League 1-2 need to be remade or have some kind of rightful successor to the insane violent arcade football video game) 

Edited by dylansko

Twisted Metal 2012 - I loved the story mode when it came out aside from the race levels and fewer characters, I really enjoyed the driving, never played online because of the online pass nonsense, now the servers are gone and I feel like I missed the boat on the whole thing, if that many people were even playing it. At the very least they could have put out a game during the hero shooter ripoff phase, since that's basically what Twisted Metal is.

Mortal Kombat 9 - X left a bad taste in my mouth with the fatality transactions and the story mode being a little too Hollywood for the game. Didn't even involve an actual tournament if I recall, which is like the only story arc that works in a fighting game. The fatalities also really feel wrong in a story based so heavily around family, and maybe I'm old but the way they have the winner making jokes over the loser getting shot or bisected felt a little disturbing. 9 for me was pretty much the perfect MK game, I could believe any character wanting to kill any other character, the story was the right level of bleak (I know a lot of people hated it, but I thought it was more fitting than X's Scooby gang nonsense) and I still haven't beat the tower challenges. I put a lot of time into that game without even touching online. Body types weren't very varied, granted, but that's tradition at this point, and as near as I can tell X basically added one big guy and called it a day.

Fallout New Vegas - I do have a PC copy, although I no longer have a disc drive for it and I'm not a big fan of modding, I'd just like to play the game without freezing up whenever my save file gets too big.

Also, PS2 game but still, I know Killer7 got a Steam port some time ago, is there a reason it didn't come to PS4?

• 2 weeks later...

1 Modern Warfare 3 - I don't care if there's no multiplayer, I loved playing this game when I was younger and they already did the other two MWs so why not

2 XCom Enemy Unknown - Yeah there may be XCom 2 but Enemy Unknown is way better

3 Resident Evil 4 - But less remaster and more remake like Re2 and Re3

Also if Vita games count, Persona 4 Golden for PS4 would be amazing

• 3 weeks later...

Resistance Trilogy: This one is baffling, they are PlayStation exclusives yet Sony has pretty much forgotten about them, never got to play 1 and 2, and 1 need got a trophy list. 

Dragon Age Collection: Only Inquisition is on Ps4, never got to play Origins nor 2. Origins seems to be a masterpiece, hopefully EA decides to Remaster more of the great games they hold hostage in their basement. 

Suda51 Collection: Killer is Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw and No More Heroes would be great. Considering No More Heroes continues getting sequels and Suda has been interested in making Lollipop Chainsaw 2 for a while now, this would be great in order to advertise them. If Taro managed to convince people to Remaster Nier, hopefully Suda can manage to Remaster his awesome, cheesy, bizarre work. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Red Dead Redemption - Update the graphics but keeping the gameplay the same. None of the sequels "Feed your horse wihlst riding" mechanics.

Infamous 1 + 2 - Never had a PS3 so haven't played it. From playing Second Son and First Light though, the games seem my sort of thing.

Resistance Trilogy - Only briefly played the first one round a friends house years ago but again, it looks the sort of thing that I'd like.

Surprised they haven't done the latter 2 choices already, to be honest.