Trophy Competiton Leaderboard & Smack Talk

HeyItsSpanky

Wow. I won? Well i did have fun and was able to finally get some games 100% that I needed. played a couple games I haven't played in a while and just reached back into my game list to find games that needed completing.

Overall I thought it was fun. can't wait for the next one. thanks, Spanky

• Like 3

i was in 2nd place with 1st place not even in sight... i blinked twice... now im 5th, lol :)

oh well, it was fun... thanks for setting it up Spanky!

Wow. I won? Well i did have fun and was able to finally get some games 100% that I needed. played a couple games I haven't played in a while and just reached back into my game list to find games that needed completing.

Overall I thought it was fun. can't wait for the next one. thanks, Spanky

Good job dood! :yay::highfive:

Maybe for next competition we can develop a scoring system that balances between # of trophies earned, their rarity AND whether they are bronze-platinum.

These 3 aspects seem to be the most common things I have seen in most competitions.

Some way of combining them to make them all count for scoring to me would be the best way to judge a true trophy score for a competition. As such, rare platinums would be worth more than common platinums and so on and so forth.

Also, since this brought to light the ease of going and getting DLC to rack up points for ultra rare-rare trophies, maybe DLC trophies could count a lesser amount than main game trophies. I hate when competitions can be decided by how much money a person has basically in whether they are able to buy DLC vs not being able to.

idk, I think about ways to have competitions all the time so...

Also something else, maybe if at the beginning of a competition we can make a list of acceptable games that can be played so that going out and buying the easiest of plats to trump the competition isn't possible. This probably isn't a feasible point, just thought I would throw it out there because I have seen people(including myself) take advantage of this.

I just really want a true competition where gamer skills are put up against gamer skills and it's not wallet vs wallet.