Trophy Competiton Leaderboard & Smack Talk

HeyItsSpanky

from My count, I scored 650 points(6 Ultra Rare and 1 Very Rare). please confirm. Lost Planet 2 doesn't come with any DLCs and don't drop too many trophies :shakefist: in the latter part of game. keeping My fingers crossed that @ least I gave someone out there some kind of run for the spot I will be holding on the leader board :P . can't wait to see the end result of the Competition.. ;)

either way, the progress I've made on LP2 in the past 2 weeks I'm pleased with. the Plat will be Mine soon enough.

that's what I call a Win Win for me.

damn, you guys blew me out the water. hopefully ill have more time next comp., i was laid off for them 2 weeks, but got called back after 2 days off lol. oh well, i alawys enjoy a good trophy comp. let me know if you ever have another. thanks for having me.

yeah I have 24 ultra rares. The problem with this is that 8 of them don't show up on the site. They show in my log but the trophy names are blank because the muppet pack for LBP2 for whatever reason hasn't been added to the site. There are 11 for the move pack, 8 for the muppet pack, which is 18 total for all the work I did on LBP2. Then there is the several I earned in wipeout HD and the one I earned in endwar.

If you don't want to count the muppet pack ones cause the trophy names don't show up that's fine. I've asked sly why they don't show up and he says they are added when they are added so IDK. They show up on ps3trophies.com as me earning them.

hey spanky, maybe you should wait till tomorrow sometime to post results. cause like accasser, some of the members don't have the option of updating when they wanna for the fact of not being Premium. I mean, just a thought. ;)

• Like 3

hey spanky, maybe you should wait till tomorrow sometime to post results. cause like accasser, some of the members don't have the option of updating when they wanna for the fact of not being Premium. I mean, just a thought. ;)

Thats a very good point raised. I've enjoyed watching this comp from afar, and would hate to see anyone lose out due to not being a premium member.

So long as people have logged into the site (which they have if they are posting here), they can update once an hour by putting their psn into the bar on the home page. They don't have to wait until it updates on it's own once every 24 hours...

Ultra: 10

Very rare: 10

Rare: 14

Uncommon: 47

Common: 21

Total Points: 1896

just based off what the log says, sorry don't have time to check individually i think there is a very faults. Went back to school and missed out on 1 week so you guys caught up, good fun I will be back in the next comp this time I will be winning!! :P

Couldn't get into this site last night to post totals, so now will have to suffice:

Common: 0 * 1 = 0

Uncommon: 12 * 5 = 60

Rare: 6 * 10 = 60

Very Rare: 8 * 50 = 400

Ultra Rare: 4 * 100 = 400

Total: 920 points

A respectable number (I hope), but I know it won't be anywhere near enough to win.

...And the final scores are in! DLC was king and allenbird earned a ton of it down the home stretch. Even if disallowing the muppet pack, allenbird still won with a narrow margin of 83!

The surprise award will be a $15 amazon gift card ($1 per participant plus a lil extra) that will be sent through email. I will need allenbirds email address so get it to me ASAP! I decided that this competition was so close that I could give a little bit more. Taking inspiration from Simba, I'll be upgrading Brenden3 to premium for 1 year for finishing in 2nd. Congrats to you both!

Thanks to all for participating in my first ever trophy comp! Hopefully I can work out some kinks on the next one! B)

FinalScores.jpg

• Like 4