Trophy Competiton Leaderboard & Smack Talk

HeyItsSpanky

Went on a backlog binge the past 24 hours... 25 or so new trophies... Lots of Rares and even some VR and URs

Darn YOU!!! :shakefist:

im pretty well done... i will be getting a few here and there but im just messing around on WKC2 and some other RPGs for a bit (most of them don't drop trophies that often, lol)

Most of my score will come from working my way through the Enslaved DLC. I figure I can have the remaining trophies by the end of the week, and they're all in the Very Rare part of the spectrum (with two in the Ultra Rare region, one of them close enough to Very Rare that it could migrate back).

Otherwise, I'm like piggie_pie -- I'm playing RPGs that don't drop a tremendous number of trophies. I've already gotten everything I will from WKC2, and I don't forsee myself getting anything else from Disgaea 4, but I might come up with a few more Uncommons from Agarest Zero.

As long as I don't finish dead last, I'm happy enough.

As long as your having fun! I just played LBP for a few hours and upped my weekend binge to 39 total trophies. There are a lot more commons now, but I am having fun playing!

I'm at 34 total trophies for competition. Been having fun although I do really want to play Skyrim but I'm waiting a bit as the trophies are kind of slow and not worth much for the competition.

This has helped my average completion percentage though. I'm up to 60.38% I was at 58-59% so I've went up a bit.

Most of my score will come from working my way through the Enslaved DLC. I figure I can have the remaining trophies by the end of the week, and they're all in the Very Rare part of the spectrum (with two in the Ultra Rare region, one of them close enough to Very Rare that it could migrate back). Otherwise, I'm like piggie_pie -- I'm playing RPGs that don't drop a tremendous number of trophies. I've already gotten everything I will from WKC2, and I don't forsee myself getting anything else from Disgaea 4, but I might come up with a few more Uncommons from Agarest Zero. As long as I don't finish dead last, I'm happy enough.

I got a couple trophies from Agarest Zero (from the free DLC packs) and i don't imagine that i will get anything from WKC2 but i plan on playing that while i wait for FF13-2 to hit... I might get some Back to the Future trophies here and there though...

not 1 trophy since last LeaderBoard was posted. :jaymon: Damn you Lost Planet 2 :shakefist: !!

i know how you feel... I have been playing White Knight Chronicles 2 and they only drop trophies ever 30 hours or so, lol... Until you get farther in the game and then they only drop every 100 hours...

it would be nice to have an update though... i don't think i have progressed anymore

Here ya'll go... Let me know if yours is off.

Improvement Common Uncommon Rare Very Rare Ultra Rare Total Score

brenden3 14 32 5 4 10 65 1,424

piggie_pie 14 8 - 1 7 30 804

Lil_Mermaid_Girl 14 2 9 5 4 34 764

Sofakingdank 2 4 2 2 5 15 642

spankyNspronkle 15 23 7 1 1 47 350

kiona05 17 14 8 1 1 41 317

BDKSimba - - - - 3 3 300

dgaustin 15 18 13 - - 46 235

allenbird 12 8 13 1 - 34 232

acasser - 11 1 3 - 15 215

furbeach 8 1 3 3 - 15 193

GameOverComesAll 12 5 - 2 - 19 137

xcomplicatedx 21 8 - - - 29 61

Sorry... Excel doesn't post cleanly...

when does the competition end again?

End of the month, if I recall correctly.

Got three "very rare" trophies last night, so my score is looking a little healthier. Though I suppose it's kinda sad when I can double my score so easily in such a short period of time.