TLOU Remastered Improvements Revealed. Additional DLC Planned for 2014

Azaan60

i always wished for the ability to take pictures and store it on the ps3's photo section in the XMB, good graphics like those deserve snap shot stuff in them, but aw well, at least now we can do this on the ps4 version.

i thought they'll gonna made left behind to be just in the event of the base game, like mixing left behind story with the event of the base game and made the story mode even more longer, you know, like cat woman DLC in Batman arkham city.    

i thought they'll gonna made left behind to be just in the event of the base game, like mixing left behind story with the event of the base game and made the story mode even more longer, you know, like cat woman DLC in Batman arkham city.

I still haven't played Left Behind (foolishly waiting for a PS3 GotY edition and the PS4 I don't have), but from what I've heard about it, implementing it into the main campaign could be really interesting...even if it might screw up the "flow" of the original game.

Looks awesome , does anyone know how the trophy list is going to be? I read that the trophy list will be the same, but since all maps are available in the disc, is pointless to add those trophies for win without getting down, and also besed in those max points per game. Other than that, im super excited :)

Looks awesome , does anyone know how the trophy list is going to be? I read that the trophy list will be the same, but since all maps are available in the disc, is pointless to add those trophies for win without getting down, and also besed in those max points per game. Other than that, im super excited :)

It could be like how Resident Evil 5 Gold is. 1 long list that includes the DLC but the Platinum is still obtainable by only getting base game trophies.

I still haven't played Left Behind (foolishly waiting for a PS3 GotY edition and the PS4 I don't have), but from what I've heard about it, implementing it into the main campaign could be really interesting...even if it might screw up the "flow" of the original game.

i don't have a ps4 here as well, but they could have come up with the option to implement the event of left behind to the main story or keep it like the original each time you wanted to play through the game. 

"It also confirms that all DLC from the PS3 version is cross-buy, meaning that those who have already bought it will be able to access it on their PS4 for free." I assume that means all the hats, helmets and masks?

Because, to me, that statement doesn't make much sense otherwise.

"It also confirms that all DLC from the PS3 version is cross-buy, meaning that those who have already bought it will be able to access it on their PS4 for free." I assume that means all the hats, helmets and masks?

Because, to me, that statement doesn't make much sense otherwise.

Yeah, the extra customization stuff for your MP characters won't be included, if you own any of that on PS3 you can get it on PS4 for free

After browsing the article (and NeoGaf thread) in detail, it is implied that all DLC (despite being included on disc) is a cross-buy between PS3/PS4.

Anyone want to hazard a guess if it'll work the same from PS4 to PS3?

I'd love to 100% both versions but I sadly only borrowed a copy from a friend last year and plan to get the remaster once I eventually get a PS4, so it'd be nice to know if it'd be worthwhile getting a PS3 copy in the near future (no PS3 GotY edition equivalent announced...yet).

I might even try contacting ND myself...watch this space.

I was hoping one of the changes would be that having the option to manually save actually made a difference. In my  experience all loading a manual save on the PS3 version ever did was just reload the checkpoint save, which made having a manual save option 100% pointless.

Edited by BooneJusticius

I don't know if ND has already said, but what is this new DLC going to be? Is it included in the season pass? Will it have trophies? (Hopefully not)

As far as I saw, they didn't say anything other than more DLC was coming later this year. It would be weird if there were trophies already when we don't know what's included in the DLC and as for the season pass, I would probably guess that the DLC won't be included since they weren't planning on making more DLC after they were done with what was promised. But who knows? Time will tell.

Why hopfully not, would you not like trophies with your DLC? Lol.

If there's one thing ND suck at it, it's making a great trophy list, Left Behind had the only decent trophies in the game. The main games' trophies were full of collectables and online grinds. The other trophies were win matches without dying. Not very fun at all. 

If there's one thing ND suck at it, it's making a great trophy list, Left Behind had the only decent trophies in the game. The main games' trophies were full of collectables and online grinds. The other trophies were win matches without dying. Not very fun at all. 

I don't know the game or the trophies as am waiting for the Remastered Edition's UK release (Which is too far away :( ) but wouldn't it be worth it to have a lot of trophies for a game you love?

• Like 1