Whats the hardest game you played so far?

CreativePolicy

Ninja Gaiden Sigms Plus. I had to play on the easiest difficulty where Ryu would auto block and auto dodge enemies if his health got too low. I still died 8 times... I have great respect for anyone who has the platinum for that.

• Like 1

Yeah but he is talking about PS4 games so posted it here, though didn't specify that in the thread topic.

For the PS4 I'd say Dead Nation: AE is proving pretty hard and I haven't even tried Morbid yet.

Everything else I own for the PS4 is easy, just time consuming and I haven't got round to them.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Yeah but he is talking about PS4 games so posted it here, though didn't specify that in the thread topic.

For the PS4 I'd say Dead Nation: AE is proving pretty hard and I haven't even tried Morbid yet.

Everything else I own for the PS4 is easy, just time consuming and I haven't got round to them.

Have to agree with Dead Nation. Sort of a pain in the ass as well as Killzone.

Ninja Gaiden Sigms Plus. I had to play on the easiest difficulty where Ryu would auto block and auto dodge enemies if his health got too low. I still died 8 times... I have great respect for anyone who has the platinum for that.

i did beat Ninja gaiden Sigma on hard mode a couple of times with only 4 deaths, though it's the ps3 version which had no trophy support... sadly :(

Have to agree with Dead Nation. Sort of a pain in the ass as well as Killzone.

As far as PS4 goes definitely Dead Nation and I'm not even on morbid yet

C'mon guys, it isn't too bad once beat it on Grim. I'm not trying to make light of your difficulties, but once you've finished the game once on a higher difficulty, you'll know how best to take on each kind of zombie.

On topic: Idk, Killzone 100% may turn out to be difficulty. Looks like it may be more grind than difficult though. There's still Elite difficulty yet to go too. :S

Edited by Rowdi
  • Like 1

Call of Duty: World at War was a-bit hard.

I take it you mean veteran campaign with grenades everywhere? Yeah, that was BS, especially on the beginning section of Blowtorch and Corkscrew. Absolutely no safe zones anywhere.

Finding Sniper Elite 3 hard, perhaps only because I went straight to authentic difficulty.

• Like 1

What do you mean it gets worst, before you were saying it's easy to plat..

Never said it was easy...just not as bad as you fellas were making it out to be. I'd give it 5/10 max. Also, I'd actually gotten grim and morbid mixed up. Grim is a warm up to give you an idea of how to handle things. Play solo, don't waste your money on the smg or flamethrower. Buy and upgrade the blade cannon, launcher, shocker and all deployables. The blade cannon is OP for bottleneck areas and the shocker is great for firemen and soldiers. Don't get hung up on only using the rifle. There's also many fights that can be ran from. Honestly, the only difficult parts are the end of the Graveyard level and Never Give Up trophy from the endless arcade mode. Edited by Rowdi

Never said it was easy...just not as bad as you fellas were making it out to be. I'd give it 5/10 max. Also, I'd actually gotten grim and morbid mixed up. Grim is a warm up to give you an idea of how to handle things. Play solo, don't waste your money on the smg or flamethrower. Buy and upgrade the blade cannon, launcher, shocker and all deployables. The blade cannon is OP for bottleneck areas and the shocker is great for firemen and soldiers. Don't get hung up on only using you rifle. There's also many fights that can be ran from. Honestly, the only difficult parts are the end of the Graveyard level and Never Give Up trophy from the endless arcade mode.

The Round 10 trophy in Arcade is the only hard part of the game in terms of difficulty. The SP is all about knowing the spawn points and what weapons work best against what zombies. Dual stick shooters are not everyone's cup of tea either. It was really tough for me when I first started playing on PS3 as I didnt like the controls. But once you get the dual stick scheme down the game becomes great fun. It is in my top 10 of all time games!! 

Tips to beating Morbid Solo: Only purchase the following weapons and upgrade to max: Rifle( all basic zombies ), Shocker(absolutely destroys firemen and soldier zombies ), Launcher( Jumpers and Blade zombies ), Flares, Grenades, Mines - All other weapons are a waste of time and money. The Blade Cannon is fun to use but unless you have a bottleneck or a flare layed out the gun is a waste as it is best served against a group of zombies.

Take your time and learn the levels as spawn points do not change in difficulty. Maximize your items ( flares, grenades, mines ) to conserve your big gun ammo and to easily clear house or give yourself time to regroup. 

Now for the hardest game I have played on PS4 so far.... Mercenary Kings by far!