Introduction From A New Trophy Hunter

GJ4E-

Hello guys! I'm new to this forum, and I've been here for no more than a week but I can already tell that this community is fantastic, very friendly and very helpful. I stumbled onto this site looking for a trophy help for game reviews, and I was very impressed on how professional and how serious gamers here take their trophy hunting.. so impressed that I myself am inspired to hunt platinums! I am currently working on the AC series, and just recently got a couple Black Flags trophies with the help of some community members. 

Before this site, I was a casual gamer who only played important titles. My friends list only consisted of people I knew in real life, and never added people I don't know. My favorite series is the AC series, and i'm trying to get into MGS (as I never got into it until MGS4 but has quickly become my favorite) and favorite games are RDR, Mafia 2 and The Last of Us. I used to see games as movie experiences but now I see them as challenges and bragging rights. After hours of reading threads and guides, I want to be a true Platinum hunter as I feel like this site is just what I needed to give me that push. I want to say thanks everyone for your time and be ready to be seeing me more often on this site!

Thanks for reading!

I've used the site as well to compare my progress and help during my trophy hunts as well...I must admit Sly has done a great job with the site....and based on my readings...the people that frequent and contribute to psnprofiles are extremely knowledgeable and helpful gamers

Even though we've had some fun discussions about Assassin's Creed, welcome to the site :)

Looking forward to talking more about AC and many other games!

Thanks, it means a lot! It's nice to know someone takes my favorite series as serious as I do! See you around :D