Paranormal Encounters

McJacs2

I lived in a bedroom that had a presence for awhile. It wasn't really hostile but it definitely made me feel not alone in the room. It would usually manifest as a multicolored circle of light on the wall above the closet door late at night. And the room was also noticeably the coldest room in the house, despite it being the room that faced the sun the entire day.

I lived in a bedroom that had a presence for awhile. It wasn't really hostile but it definitely made me feel not alone in the room. It would usually manifest as a multicolored circle of light on the wall above the closet door late at night. And the room was also noticeably the coldest room in the house, despite it being the room that faced the sun the entire day.

Did it ever make you feel uneasy or did you just become accustomed to it?

Actually, In my current room ive felt someone watching me for a while (moved here earlier last year) and I have seen a little girl running around when no one else is home. At first it use to freak me out but I just started ignoring it. I first notice it a few days after I moved, I thought it was my niece running into my room (I saw a little girl clear as day) while I was walking to the living room, to my shock my niece was watching TV in the living room. Very confuse I went to see who ran into my room and I found nothing. Ive seen her a few more times since then but Ive never felt threaten so I just ignore it.

This isnt the first time though, Ive seen other things when I was younger.

Edited by BasickAlphabit

I saw a ghost twice when I was younger. In my bedroom and a room I'm borrowing in my grandfather's house, I was half a sleep at the middle of the night then I just saw a girl in white standing in the corner. I was scared but I ignored it and go back to sleep.

Possibly my grandmother. My mom said she saw her once. She told me she was in her room when a smoke figure came from her moms room into hers and then got close in her face. Then a couple weeks ago I slept on the couch, and my dogs started barking at something and I heard someone go "Shh...". I never saw a smoke figure though.

I can't exactly remember since I was only something like age 2 at the time but my sisters all tell me about this story of me, pointing at a chair and screaming my head off at something.  I couldn't walk past that room for an entire week without someone with me and apparently anytime I did, I was constantly keeping an eye on that chair.  I can't remember what I seen though but I wouldn't put it past being something paranormal since they always say kids are likely to notice stuff like this easier.   I couldn't tell my sisters or my mom what I seen back then either as I was late at actually learning how to speak.  Haven't seen anything since really, this happen when we lived in a mansion so it was a pretty old house.

Damn youve guys have experienced some scary shit, i find it interesting but i'd probs shit myself if I ever encountered a ghost or something.

I have ghost dreams, but my friend told me that her aunties saw her cousins head twist like a full 180 and she was swearing and everything.

I believe in paranormal stuff, but im more of a see it to believe it guy.

Well i'm not actually good at remembering, but i remember this one paranormal encounter that happened like 11 years ago or more.

I was at my grandmother's house in that day and one of my brothers and sister was with me in the same room, There was a beautiful portrait of my long gone parents and all three of us were playing with guns (i remember the gun was a toy that kept saying FIRE! when pressing the button) and suddenly we heard a laugh that sounded familiar, so as expected we went to the living room to see if someone is sitting or laughing there, but there wasn't even anyone awake and we went back to the room, only to see my parents position in the portrait switched (my mother was sitting at a chair and my father was standing until it was switched) and let's just say the portrait was laughing.

As kids, the expected reaction was; Freak out > Run to granny > Granny comes into the room > she sees nothing weird and we slept at her room that day, never went back to that room at all, even after all this year, Well who knows, it might be our imagination, but i doubt that all 3 of us had that wide imagination.

okay i'm getting the creeps again afraid-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066

Was casually playing some games on night with my door partially open, and I saw someone wearing a white sweater walk by and heard a TV come on, I got up thinking it was my sister or brother who turned it on, but the brother who was in the room with the TV that turned on was asleep wearing orange, and the only sister in the house was downstairs not wearing white. 

It freaked me out for a moment when I had realized I saw some girl wearing white walk pass my room and no-one in the house is wearing white, especially my only sister, but I turned the TV off and just resided in my room with the door shut for the night, I haven't forgotten it so easily, but I try not to ponder upon it so much.

I bought the house I live in from my Grandmother. We spent a lot of time here growing up, and it was always just accepted that it was... active. Nothing malicious, mind you, but hard to ignore. My grandma would tell us stories about the man who threw a dinner party with all his friends, only to politely excuse himself from the table, go into the bathroom, put a rifle barrel in his mouth, and pull the trigger. There was a bit of intrigue with the old "maid's" quarters in the side yard, which was recently destroyed by the colossal pecan tree in front of it, where someone may have hung themselves... I say may, because it may have been a lynching. The front three rooms of this house were built in the 1890's (though obviously redone quite a bit), that why in my review videos, there's this strange outcropping in the wall behind me. On the other side of that wall is the kitchen, which used to be focused around a wood burning stove, and the outcropping is the chimney that only comes a little over halfway down the wall. So on top of the 2 more sensational deaths, you've had the natural termination of other people life cycles, as well, including member of my own family.

There has been a fair number of what one might call incidents, but the closest to an "encounter" just so happens to involve the PlayStation 3. I was, at the time, in a terrible relationship. My girlfriend was hyper aggressive. She had fallen asleep on the couch while I was playing the brand-spanking-new Dragon Age II, and had been asleep for hours. As it began to approach a late hour, like 2 am or so, I knew that when she woke up she was going to have a screaming fit... "You spent all this time on a game, blah blah blah!" So I hatched a sad little plan, in which I would lay down in front of the gas heater and go to sleep in the floor. That way when she stirred, she wouldn't find me still playing and I wouldn't have to deal with the equal rage of waking her up. She wouldn't know how long I 'd been there, and if asked I could say I was unsure. It was a childish approach, but fuck you for thinking it. Anyway, as planned I turned off the console, and went to sleep on the floor.

Some time later, I was woken up. I saw a female standing my dining room. She was looking at me expectantly, her body turned toward the bedroom. My plan had worked, I thought, as my GF must have woken me up verbally to go to bed. I groaned and grunted in dramatic defiance as I rolled from my back to my stomache, and pushed myself up onto all fours, when I noticed my girlfriend was still asleep on the couch. I stared at her in disbelief, trying to bring the last few moments into order in my mind. I looked back into the dining room, where of course, there was no one, anymore. I looked around, making sure one of my GF's drug addled, imbecile friends hadn't thought to break in. Anxious and oddly pumped, I woke up my girlfriend and we went to bed. I filled her in the next day, leaving out of course, the part where I trying to trick her.

I'm a bit of a skeptic, so the first thing that comes to mind is that it was in the first few second after napping in the floor, so it was at least a figment of my imagination, at most some stray, residual dream in those moments when you're awake a receiving stimuli (sight, sound, etc.), but haven't really got the old grey matter back in the moment. Or maybe, it was a ghost... what do I know.

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the neighbours gave plates to my dad  a few weeks later they end up in a car accident and where killed by a tree , the next day the plates started to smash on the floor and dvds would randomly fall of the shelfs after my dad got rid off the plates it seemed to off stopped 

Edited by Thephoenixshow