Themes coming to PS4

HeySumbode

So I subscribe to the PlayStation Blogcast over iTunes and they totally removed the episode yesterday and wondered why. Today they just added it back - and I think they totally cut that part out! Now they say: "Which is gonna bring a lot of cool new stuff - and the big one is SharePlay" lol

Yea, i think they cut that part out. I didn't hear them mention theme in the new version, but the first version (which was linked in the op and is now dead) i remember hearing them talk about it.

Share play sounds awesome, if you can get companies to support it!

I remember hearing that no extra work is needed from other companies so that means all PS4 titles should support Share Play :)

• Like 1

Except games with PS Camera support

Yea that's the only exception. Probably because it requires an extra peripheral so I wouldn't be surprised if games like Skylanders won't support it either. 

Yea that's the only exception. Probably because it requires an extra peripheral so I wouldn't be surprised if games like Skylanders won't support it either. 

Obviously it wouldn't  But I would think a game like that requires those toys they sell, so I don't see how PlayShare would ever work without owning them.