Themes coming to PS4

HeySumbode

So I subscribe to the PlayStation Blogcast over iTunes and they totally removed the episode yesterday and wondered why. Today they just added it back - and I think they totally cut that part out! Now they say: "Which is gonna bring a lot of cool new stuff - and the big one is SharePlay" lol

So I subscribe to the PlayStation Blogcast over iTunes and they totally removed the episode yesterday and wondered why. Today they just added it back - and I think they totally cut that part out! Now they say: "Which is gonna bring a lot of cool new stuff - and the big one is SharePlay" lol

That's pretty strange! I bet they accidentally leaked it, and wanted to do a full reveal of it in the coming weeks :)

I hope we get some 'stability' in update 2.0 too ;)

track_2_1.gif

This is awesome news. I know a lot of people have been wanting a YouTube app and we're getting that as well as the ability to stream to YouTube? That is pretty badass. Themes are great news as well, I wonder how many there will be at the beginning. Avatars in the PS4 PSN store would be nice as well. 

Parker