Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Got these 2 babies

:platinum: # 79

Sleeping Dogs

1Lb58818.png

:platinum:Hong Kong Legend :platinum:

Earn all the Sleeping Dogs™ trophies to unlock this platinum trophy.

I liked it alot, very good game.

And then i got this just now

:D

:platinum: # 80

Worms: Ultimate Mayhem

1L69483e.png

:platinum: Platinum :platinum:

Earn every trophy in game.

And I admit that this one was pretty tough :/

:lol:

Edited by Malik
  • Like 3

Mass Effect 1-N7 Elite

(2.53%-Ultra Rare)

My 1st ultra rare platinum (I could have sworn that MGS2 was ultra rare not too long ago) and 6th platinum.

Congrats on your first ultra rare. It's a good one too. Also, keep up the good work. You'd find that going the extra mile for your games to get the plat makes them that much more worth of the hard earned money you spent on them.

Contrats again.

• Like 2

:platinum:# 87

1La1fbfb.png

LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Vita)

Earned by 398 of 1,005 game owners

I'm currently playing this one on the ps3, Does is seem like it is the ps3 version, or is it still a ported version of the ds game like batman and Hp 5-7 where?

1Lc51a1d.png

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault

:platinum: 54

The game is pretty good, considering it was $20. The game is much more fun on coop. Now to finish up a few of my other games. Madden 13, Guilty Gear and Gravity Rush are my next games I intend to finish.

I've been trying to play this one for a week. But my internet has been sucking ass and I cant play online longer than 3 mins at a time.

I'm currently playing this one on the ps3, Does is seem like it is the ps3 version, or is it still a ported version of the ds game like batman and Hp 5-7 where?

I have not played the PS3 versions so i'm not sure. I think it's a dumbed down version of the PS3 though (based on Trophy List). It's pretty easy and super fun. The graphics were great and gameplay was fun. I just finished LEGO Lord of the Rings and it sucked compared to Batman.

Literally just got my 6th Platinum

379433_560551120624929_1766462260_n.png

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royal

16.84%

Rare

This was my last plat as well, although I got it on the Vita version. Very easy plat, just a bit of a grind doing all of the characters in Arcade mode.

1Ld1830e.png

:platinum:True Thievius Raccoonus

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

My first platinum for 2013 and my 13th overall. This was a pretty easy plat lol but it's still fun. Never got to play this on the PS2 and I'm glad I bought it. Welp, time to play Sly 2 now.

xD

Unfortunately, it's all downhill from there. I enjoyed 2 less than 1, and 3 WAY less than the other two.

• Like 3