Starting the infamous series...

zafira1290

All of the Infamous trophies are really easy. There are a couple in the first Infamous that you do need to plan for otherwise they can be difficult, but you need at least 2 playthroughs in each one anyway so if you don't want to worry about that stuff first playthrough you can always do it on your second.

Yea, like others have mentioned before me. The first inFamous was the toughest in my opinion due to the blast shards since I had to check through the entire city twice before I checked the one out on a post in the ocean. :|  Anyways, inFamous 2 and Second Son wasn't too hard to play and get trophies. 

definitely one of the easier set of plats...i personally like all three of the infamous games, and found that getting the plat on them wasn't that hard.  Like most people have been saying, the blast shards are the hardest and they're really only hard in the first one because they add a 'radar' thing in the 2nd and 3rd one that point out which direction the closest shard is in.  I recommend a map of the blast shards for the first one and look up where the most missed shards are located.  For me, i spent hours trying to find the last one, and finally found it at the top of one of the tallest buildings because it didn't show up on the map until you got to a certain height <_< .  Stunts were fairly easy i thought, just took a little practice, and as someone already mentioned save your hard playthrough for you're evil story playthrough.  Overall i gotta say that the series has, at most, a 4/10 difficulty for the plat trophies.  I hope you enjoy them  :D

I'm a Infamous series fan. (I have 100% completion in Infamous 1,2 and vampire)

In Infamous 1, just search a map of blast shards, in hard mode use only evil karma. The most difficult trophy (to me) is stunt master, for two stunts: Flying melee and Have a Nice Fall, but you only need practice and find a good place.

I would definitely recommend starting this series asap as it is a fantastic game series  :).

But like other people have mentioned that this isn't a hard series at all it is just mostly time consuming (mainly the first game) with all the blast shards etc. 

Also InFamous: First Light is released on the PS4 on the 26/08/14 in North America and 27/08/14 in Europe which should be a good addition.

I have been thinking about starting infamous series, so im asking that is this hard to plat? What were the hardest trophies? How hard were the stunts or hard mode? And also how hard would you rate this?

fantastic franchise, there's only one missable trophy in infamous which is the stunt master trophy, there's more details on it in the trophy guide its something to do with the 'shockwave 3 enemies at once off a building'. 

other than that there's no missable trophies in the other games. you'll enjoy them.

The blast shards in the first one will get annoying once you get down to your last ten. Just be sure to keep clicking the sense button and you should find them. Thankfully inFamous 2 fixed this by giving you a better shard sense to where you can sense shards from all across the map.

Difficulty wise, they aren't so bad either. You can die easily, but the best thing to do is strafe around and absorb any nearby electricity which you shouldn't have a problem with.

Get a map of the blast shards in o1 to check them off as you get them. Also be evil in the hard playthrough because the final boss will be easier. As for two you can easily get all the last shards with one of the missions that automatically does it for you. It may freeze which it did early on for me so you may just need to advance in the story a bit. Some grinding may need to be done for upgrades and do X a certain amount of times. 2 was way easier.

Not hard at all.. Just make sure you get the "Have a Nice Fall" stunt BEFORE you clear all districts, I learned that the hard way (it's REALLY hard to find 3 guys on one rooftop after you clear the game, and when you do, they're not close enough to eachother)