Do you own any gaming records?

jeroenstelt

Does somebody have any kind of gaming record or a super high ranking in the leaderbords at some game I'm fourth in a stupid minigame in retro city rampage but yeah still fourth in the world lol. So I was just wondering if somebody got a real big record?

Yeah, I have a gaming record. It's the one that came with the collector's edition of Bioshock 2  B)

As far as leaderboard records, I honestly couldn't say because I never look at that stuff.

Edit: Well actually on a previous ID I did complete Fallout 3 and Fallout NV on PC (100% legit with no console commands), 360 and PS3 and some people seemed to treat that like it was some kind of record but i don't think that really counts.

Edited by BooneJusticius

I was once #1 on the MW2 kills leaderboard, i got into somebody else's "challenge lobby" back in early 2011 and i abused the +1 million kills statistic boost. Eventually my kills got so high that they couldn't fit on the leaderboard so they reset to 0.

I'm not a hacker or anything, i just played MW2 lots back in 2011 and it was near impossible to get a lobby which wasn't hacked.

• Like 1

I was high up, in the hundreds or something at one point in Gears of War 3 on the xbox which I played all day every day with a group of friends I met on Gears of War 3,
We mainly played for fun and to pass time, but because of how much we played and... How good we played, we got very high up.

No clue where I am now.

Currently I've got 4 world records on levels on LittleBigPlanet Karting with lots of plays, although if there weren't so many glitched times I reckon I'd have a few more. On most timed levels I'd probably be about Top 5-10 if glitched times didn't exist. See this video (first record has since been beaten): 

Edited by SQUIDWARD32
  • Like 1

Well, lol, I think I'm actually ranked 1st in the world on some Smart As (PS Vita) game mode, without even trying.

In the past I ranked 1st in some game levels like Stealth Inc., Dyad and Bentley Hackpack, but it was some time ago so maybe leaderboards has changed.

Also, I was a good Wipeout HD player, ranked 1st on many matches one after another in tournaments. Other players pm'd me with hate words cause I didn't let them win.  :lol:

I'm ranked number 1 in the world on chapter 8 and chapter 14 of challenge mode in Max Payne 3. I also am ranked in the top 5 on many other chapters. However this is probably because only a couple thousand people have played that mode. Also I used to be ranked number 1 on MW2 in the spec ops level where you have to kill juggernauts with explosives. My time was on the low side of two minutes I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I have a couple of high ranking positions in some irrelevant games like Smart as and this little golf game I played recently. But I was the first person on here to start and complete the last episode of The Walking Dead Season 2... at least for a while until a couple of people who synced their trophies quite a bit later passed me. But I'm still second or third on completing all the trophies in that episode, which is kind of cool I guess.