I can't sign in to my PSN account

leonhardyhardy

Is knack a good game?

My only experience with it is from being in a Gamestop and watching a habitual shoplifter everybody had grown to know (Patty the klepto) grab a copy out of another customer's hands and take off. 

She actually ran right into this poor fellow's service animal. Almost hurt it real bad. I think management ended up giving the dude and his dog an Xbox One at a reduced rate because of it.

And that's how the nicked Knack Patty whack gave a dog a 'Bone.

^ Wat?  :hidden:

re: Anyone still not able to connect? I've been unable to, all day. 

PS4 PSN will be down for the next few weeks

Edited by kidhero99

The servers are not under maintenance. Read this to understand.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/hackers-claim-they-brought-down-playstation-networ/100-6421891/

I may be wrong, but I believe that everyone's 'Maintenance' troubles are cause by a hack, aa the maintenance is not scheduled to begin until tomorrow morning at 9:30 Am US Pacific Time.

Do you have some sort of secret inside knowledge or something? You have no way of knowing that.

B) Yup, their scratching their heads trying to figure out how many stability updates will it take to make this all go away.  HAHA

My favorite part has to be the "legit"/normal news outlets trying to cover the plane grounding and having no freaking idea what the absolutely ridiculous original circumstances were. Good luck explaining "some guy who said he's from ISIS claims he took down PSN because Sony isn't putting their PS+ revenues into network protection and in the middle of bragging about inconveniencing the President of SOE implied a bomb threat on a passenger jet that was in the air and has started an FBI investigation."

B) Yup, their scratching their heads trying to figure out how many stability updates will it take to make this all go away.  HAHA

My favorite part has to be the "legit"/normal news outlets trying to cover the plane grounding and having no freaking idea what the absolutely ridiculous original circumstances were. Good luck explaining "some guy who said he's from ISIS claims he took down PSN because Sony isn't putting their PS+ revenues into network protection and in the middle of bragging about inconveniencing the President of SOE implied a bomb threat on a passenger jet that was in the air and has started an FBI investigation."

Why not get a X1 if you hate Sony so much?

Edited by DarkStar83x
  • Like 1

Why not get a X1 if you hate Sony so much?

I'm a Sony crony as much as the next guy here, but still sometimes it's hard not to be like "THIS FUCKING HARDWARE COMPANY" at some of the decisions they make.

Monday, August 25, 2014 

The maintenance will be approximately:

Start :9:40 am PT (10:40am MT / 11:40am CT / 12:40am ET) 

End: 4:50pm PT (5:50pm MT / 6:50pm CT / 7:50pm ET)

Good luck Sony

Sony gave out the free games in the 2011 hack due to data breaches. They SHOULD NOT give out free things for this current attack. Sick and tired of hiring self-entitled whiners calling Sony to give out free games. Nobody owed you whiners anything.

• Like 4