I can't sign in to my PSN account

leonhardyhardy

regardless on how fast or slow they recover the network (it's up now), the free games they gave in 2011 is NOT due to the psn being down for 1 month but rather the data of users being breached and stolen.

In the scenario yesterday, NO data were stolen.

• Like 1

Lol how you attack me when a bunch of other people want free games. And I said if they dont fix it quick, can you not read? And I am able to sign in so I dont care about getting anything only if its like what happened in 2011 so stfu.

If you can't partake in a civilised manner in this discussion you should refrain from posting

• Like 3

holy jaysus, just signed in and was greeted with 50 notifications from this thread totally forgot to unfollow this topic lol. 

On topic: is the PS4 store up and running again?If so im gonna pre-order Infamous first light. 

It was back up last night for me.

• Like 2

And that's how the nicked Knack Patty whack gave a dog a 'Bone.

Haha, well done.

I should probably know the answer to this (I fell kinda stupid for having to ask  :blush: ), but does something like what happened yesterday effect things like download speeds? I bought The Sly Collection on Saturday night and it was still downloading the second game when I checked it last night almost 24 hours later. Or do I just have really crappy internet? Or both?

Haha, well done.

I should probably know the answer to this (I fell kinda stupid for having to ask  :blush: ), but does something like what happened yesterday effect things like download speeds? I bought The Sly Collection on Saturday night and it was still downloading the second game when I checked it last night almost 24 hours later. Or do I just have really crappy internet? Or both?

i'm having the same problem aswell, it says 5 hours to download sound shapes JP version its only over 1 GB :o It defo doesn't take that long. 

Haha, well done.

I downloaded Darksiders II in under a few hours...Wasn't too bad for me. As for these 'hackers', they are just a bunch of attention seeking whores. Don't pay them any more attention.

• Like 1

it just went down for me again on ps3 :(

Oh FFS! i just went offline aswell, i seen your message and i thought somethings not right because im online and then i clicked the PS button it says im signed out. I tried signing back in again and it says: The connection with sony entertainment network timed out.

Famedgod must be attacking the network again. 

Oh FFS! i just went offline aswell, i seen your message and i thought somethings not right because im online and then i clicked the PS button it says im signed out. I tried signing back in again and it says: The connection with sony entertainment network timed out.

Famedgod must be attacking the network again.

after a few failed sign in attempts im back online. i hope this isnt an ongoing issue.

Glad things seem to be fixed now...? They were talking about this on the morning news at the gym this morning, mainly about the bomb threat, and the outage as a side note. I hope they catch someone for this. Morons like this piss me off, fat pimple faced kids living in their moms basement, thinking they're 733t haxxors fighting The Power while wearing a Guy Fawkes mask you can order off of Amazon.

fZ8Etaz.gif

Yeah, that fucking guy!

:lol::giggle:

• Like 1