I can't sign in to my PSN account

leonhardyhardy

I doubt we get free games from this.  It's a minor inconvenience.  I don't fault the companies that are being affected.  Some douche bag wanna be hacker is to blame.  There will always be people that are rude, selfish and cheat.  I for one will not expect hand outs  because these people exist.  Playing video games online is a hobby.  This is not the end of the world, it's just annoying.

• Like 2

YES!! I Just accessed the PSN Store through my PS3, and Was Able to get My Sly & God of War Collections from the Flash Sale.

After that I went to my Downloads List, and saw them all there registered; sure it froze after 5 sec I was in the List, but after I turned my PS3 back on & went directly to my Downloads....well I can say it's Currently up on the PS3.

So take my advice & Shop From the Flash Sale...Like Right Fucken Now!!!

Before we get back to where we started.

Edited by DarknessKey92

YES!! I Just accessed the PSN Store through my PS3, and Was Able to get My Sly & God of War Collections from the Flash Sale.

After that I went to my Downloads List, and saw them all there registered; sure it froze after 5 sec I was in the List, but after I turned my PS3 back on & went directly to my Downloads....well I can say it's Currently up on the PS3.

So take my advice & Shop From the Flash Sale...Like Right Fucken Now!!!

Before we get back to where we started.

PSN access for the PS3 was resolved hours ago. However, good to hear you're now able to sign in.

PSN access for the PS3 was resolved hours ago. However, good to hear you're now able to sign in.

Yes I know that you can Sign in to PSN(Probably a few hours after this thread was made), But what was just probably barely Resolved is Access to the Store.

A few Hours ago it would simple show "Playstation Store", "Search", and "Cart" in the upper left corner.

Then possible after a few sec pass a white line would slide to the middle & simply freeze the PS3.

Later on it would not show the white line heading towards the center, but would say "Undergoing maintenance", then giving you the only option to simply exit the store.

Also the store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com Website would have the store products to shop for, but you could not log in to Purchase anything.

It simply "Failed to sign in" every time you tried.

Edited by DarknessKey92

things like this make me wish a massive plague would just hit Earth.... the human race is too stupid for our own good... these people clearly have some sort of intelligence with computers but they use it for the dumbest stuff.... acting like middle schoolers.."meh, they are meany heads and i'm gonna be a little bitch about it"...we just need some mass disease to wipe out these fat weak couch slugs who need their moms to tug on their tiny vein sabers... humans suck