I can't sign in to my PSN account

leonhardyhardy

Oh FFS! i just went offline aswell, i seen your message and i thought somethings not right because im online and then i clicked the PS button it says im signed out. I tried signing back in again and it says: The connection with sony entertainment network timed out.

Famedgod must be attacking the network again. 

Famedgod?....more like famedKNOB

• Like 1

Reading this topic makes me feel like there's some kind of zombie outbreak going on. Everyone losing their minds.

reminds me of that Joker meme.... innocent people in other countries are being killed and nobody bats an eye... PSN goes down for a few hours and everybody loses their minds....

• Like 1

Reading this topic makes me feel like there's some kind of zombie outbreak going on. Everyone losing their minds.

When the outage happened in 2011 the amount of people bitching on .org was madness . I was bitching back then because PSN was off for so long, but no point in bitching about the outage this time since it was only a day it was out. But seriously Sony should up their security. 

Sony's Twitter says things are OK now. I know the timing is suspect, but they may not even be related. Might've just been the intern tripping over the power cord. xD

However, I saw someone demand a new PS4 for all this...this fucking sense of entitlement is driving me crazy!

• Like 1