I can't sign in to my PSN account

leonhardyhardy

FamedGod has a valid reason for attacking Sony's servers. They need to start improving their servers. It's now a paid service, damnit!

Aye but he shouldn't be attacking them in the first place. He made his point now why doesn't he let us online again. 

Edited by EternalChaos72

I sign in and work for me, but i can't update my profile here in the site, it's related to the attack on PSN?

Sly said earlier some updates were timing out, so he was shutting them off until this was resolved.

Also, no personal info was spilled:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/24/playstation-network-update-2/#sf4320680

Edited by DarkStar83x

Aye but he shouldn't be attacking them in the first place. He made his point now why doesn't he let us online again. 

It's up to Sony, if they are capable of fixing this or not. PSN's fate is in their hands now.

He may not even be causing it. He could be a simple attention whore for all we know.

I think its a pathetic excuse to get more followers on his twitter page. 

LizardSquad was the attention whore. Pretty sure this is the real guy, he looks more pro and posts proof, according to him. Doesn't garantue it's proof, but I believe so.

lol this is a famous parody account

No shit Sherlock??

Edited by MrCostari
  • Like 2