I can't sign in to my PSN account

leonhardyhardy

So what would you call that act, resulting in him obtaining All those trophies? 

If I recall, I never mentioned the word "Hacker" that is a Statement you yourself made.

I said "He hacked", not that he's a "Hacker".

While your @ it why don't you enlighten us on what "A Hacker" is? Because apparently we or @ least I, seam to not know; but you do?....So By all means go right ahead.

I Used to think it was "A Person who Modifies A Network Code by Computer creating Script programs to bypass access on any Server they could/wish creating Mods or Unlocks", but oh well I guess i'm wrong on that. Okay let's hear the Real Definition of "Hacker" by you.

Because I honestly hear people give many different Definitions for it, sounding similar; and now want to hear the Real 1.

yaaawn

• Like 1

yaaawn

I'll Just Say "# 5. & 7."
Then Let you Figure that 1 out for yourself.

Its working fine for me now, don't think its a huge ordeal, on the PS4 it was saying that Sony was undergoing maintenance so idk. 

So the PS4 is still undergoing Maintenance? I have A friend who has A PS4, and haven't heard from him; so IDK if he can't log in or if he's just not available.

From PS3 you can't see if your PS4 friends are online or not, It just says they are Offline; but sometimes are actually on their PS4.

Edited by DarknessKey92

I think it says a lot about where the real power lies on the internet, when Brazzers can be back up within a couple hours while the rest still try to fix the issue, lol   

This reminds me of the Waffle House Index, which is an informal scale used by FEMA in the US to measure the damage caused by a storm like a hurricane or tornado. Waffle House has a reputation for still being open or at least bouncing back quickly after a disaster, so when FEMA comes to town to assist in a disaster and they notice the local Waffle House is still closed, things are bad.

Keep clam guys. Reports are saying that it could be terrorist cyber attack. We can not completely ignore the cyber attack by terrorist.

And also, Sony CEO got death threats via twitter by hackers. Just go through the attached files guys. This hacker seems to be rral.

Did see somewhere the FBI got involved after the death threat, Since none of our info was put out there, I just want PS4 working when I get mine. I doubt it'll take two weeks for this to be OK again, but you never know.

Did see somewhere the FBI got involved after the death threat, Since none of our info was put out there, I just want PS4 working when I get mine. I doubt it'll take two weeks for this to be OK again, but you never know.

I can understand the pain. But if terrorist can attack US government sites, then this should be a piece of cake for them. Also, if it's really a terrorist cyber attack, then they are doing this to damage US economy and market.

Keep clam guys. Reports are saying that it could be terrorist cyber attack. We can not completely ignore the cyber attack by terrorist.

And also, Sony CEO got death threats via twitter by hackers. Just go through the attached files guys. This hacker seems to be rral.

Number 2

I wouldn't be surprised. People do some really stupid things.

This reminds me of the Waffle House Index, which is an informal scale used by FEMA in the US to measure the damage caused by a storm like a hurricane or tornado. Waffle House has a reputation for still being open or at least bouncing back quickly after a disaster, so when FEMA comes to town to assist in a disaster and they notice the local Waffle House is still closed, things are bad.

I can see why it's an informal scale lol.

I want to be there on the day when these big bad hackers are standing there sweating and answering questions from the FBI. Because you know they can be found, despite how much these guys think they can't be. Oh, the things I've heard the Army was doing with cell phones to locate terrorists in Iraq will make your hair stand on end...

What I'm trying to say is, it doesn't really matter how hard you try to not be found. What matters is how hard they're willing to try to find you.

I want to be there on the day when these big bad hackers are standing there sweating and answering questions from the FBI. Because you know they can be found, despite how much these guys think they can't be. Oh, the things I've heard the Army was doing with cell phones to locate terrorists in Iraq will make your hair stand on end...

What I'm trying to say is, it doesn't really matter how hard you try to not be found. What matters is how hard they're willing to try to find you.

That reminds me of the Dutch girl who made a terrorist threat to American Airlines and when they responded that the FBI had been contacted she quickly changed her tune to "I'm a young white girl, not a terrorist"

People need to understand the Internet isn't a joke. I still wish they had prosecuted her harder.

• Like 1

That reminds me of the Dutch girl who made a terrorist threat to American Airlines and when they responded that the FBI had been contacted she quickly changed her tune to "I'm a young white girl, not a terrorist"

People need to understand the Internet isn't a joke. I still wish they had prosecuted her harder.

Minor inconvenience to some gamers, not a huge deal, unless Sony wants to prove that it bit into their profits. Dat bomb threat though...

My only experience with it is from being in a Gamestop and watching a habitual shoplifter everybody had grown to know (Patty the klepto) grab a copy out of another customer's hands and take off. 

She actually ran right into this poor fellow's service animal. Almost hurt it real bad. I think management ended up giving the dude and his dog an Xbox One at a reduced rate because of it.

And that's how the nicked Knack Patty whack gave a dog a 'Bone.

• Like 1