I can't sign in to my PSN account

leonhardyhardy

This guy's PSN User Name is "Fame"

Type it here

https://secure.us.playstation.com/logged-in/trophies/public-trophies/

And it will show that he hacked his account possible giving himself every single trophy possible, while giving himself a Plus Membership as well....I found it a bit Funny & Cool.

2e2gxkx.jpg

Edited by DarknessKey92

This guy's PSN User Name is "Fame"

Type it here

https://secure.us.playstation.com/logged-in/trophies/public-trophies/

And it will show that he hacked his account possible giving himself every single trophy possible....I found it a bit Funny & Cool.

So he hacked his own account. It must have been really hard, finding out what his own password is. Did he forgot it?

You can't be serious...

I bet he's joking.

But even if so, what's wrong with Xbone? It's not my preffered system, not by far, but that doesn't make me hate it.

Oh nevermind, I was just thinking that could be just a query that syched his trophy list with every trophy existed, still a security breach but nothing scary imho.

There's over 88K trophies mate. :)

Do you actually know what a hacker really is? 

I can tell you one thing, it's not someone who illegaly obtains trophies.

So what would you call that act, resulting in him obtaining All those trophies? 

If I recall, I never mentioned the word "Hacker" that is a Statement you yourself made.

I said "He hacked", not that he's a "Hacker".

While your @ it why don't you enlighten us on what "A Hacker" is? Because apparently we or @ least I, seam to not know; but you do?....So By all means go right ahead.

I Used to think it was "A Person who Modifies A Network Code by Computer creating Script programs to bypass access on any Server they could/wish creating Mods or Unlocks", but oh well I guess i'm wrong on that. Okay let's hear the Real Definition of "Hacker" by you.

Because I honestly hear people give many different Definitions for it, sounding similar; and now want to hear the Real 1.

So what would you call that act, resulting in him obtaining All those trophies? 

If I recall, I never mentioned the word "Hacker" that is a Statement you yourself made.

I said "He hacked", not that he's a "Hacker".

While your @ it why don't you enlighten us on what "A Hacker" is? Because apparently we or @ least I, seam to not know; but you do?....So By all means go right ahead.

I Used to think it was "A Person who Modifies A Network Code by Computer creating Script programs to bypass access on any Server they could/wish creating Mods or Unlocks", but oh well I guess i'm wrong on that. Okay let's hear the Real Definition of "Hacker" by you.

Because I honestly hear people give many different Definitions for it, sounding similar; and now want to hear the Real 1.

Wow relax!

Okay, all jokes aside, I'd call him a cheater. 

But since your definition is correct and that's the way he obtained his trophies, you're right.

Please, show mercy on my soul. :(

I didn't say that. I mean leaving just because of this seems silly.

Sorry, my bad. Good point, I agree. But I heard Xbox Live is down too. :S

• Like 2

So do you think we will get free games this time? I'm not really interested in a month's PS+, as you can get one month for about 3.50. But do you think we'll get a free game or games? 

PSN was down for a couple of hours. I don't think that warrants free games. It was just a couple of hours...you will live :)

• Like 1

PSN was down for a couple of hours. I don't think that warrants free games. It was just a couple of hours...you will live :)

But its been all day and my PS4 still can't connect.

http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/playstation-network

I'm from the UK. look at the outage map there. either europeans like to complain a lot or the problem is mainly in europe with a few hotspots in America. My PS3 only managed to connect 2 hours ago, and its been out since I woke up and its now 11:16 where I am. Thats a full day and this is on the weekend with PvZ and Diablo were released. We at least deserve something, and if its still out when I wake up, I think we deserve a game.

Edited by BAZINGA0802

But its been all day and my PS4 still can't connect.

http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/playstation-network

I'm from the UK. look at the outage map there. either europeans like to complain a lot or the problem is mainly in europe with a few hotspots in America. My PS3 only managed to connect 2 hours ago, and its been out since I woke up and its now 11:16 where I am. Thats a full day and this is on the weekend with PvZ and Diablo were released. We at least deserve something, and if its still out when I wake up, I think we deserve a game.

No one deserves anything at this current moment. Patience is a virtue. Wow, a whole day; the agonising pain. Do you want to know an amazing aspect about Sony consoles? They can be used and played offline. 

Edited by Evi
  • Like 2