I can't sign in to my PSN account

leonhardyhardy

"Lizard Squad" has its punch if you ask me; that name makes me imagine them as if they were Reptilians or something D:

I've got a turtle on my house so I've got a reptil in my house as well. For some reason it tends to act like a damn dog. OH S$#T IT'S BITTING ME!! IT'S BITTING ME!! HELP!!! CALL 911!! F**K!! I'M BLEEDING, I SEE A LIGHT!!

DDOS can happen to anyone. It's just overwhelming the server traffic. No way to prevent it beforehand. Then they can block whoever's doing it and fix it.

Aside from that questionable statement there is another. Hackers use denial of service attacks generally to hide an Intrusion into a network, to find holes in security, or to keep server admins out while they siphon information. So saying a ddos isn't serious business gives people who don't know any better a false sense of security. Any time a network is attacked you need to change your login credentials.

Bet there will be users jumping ship to the completion thinking it's the 2011 PSN hack again.

• Like 1

Hmm, I am able to log in on PS3 but not PS4, and when I try on PS4 it says that PSN is under maintance. I am not able to log into store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com either but I'm able to view the games on the site.

Seems like some parts are working and some aren't. Hopefully it won't take too long to get everything back up and running. Sony's support site says the network is down.

Edited by DarkStar83x
  • Like 1

I've got a turtle on my house so I've got a reptil in my house as well. For some reason it tends to act like a damn dog. OH S$#T IT'S BITTING ME!! IT'S BITTING ME!! HELP!!! CALL 911!! F**K!! I'M BLEEDING, I SEE A LIGHT!!

Lulz; never trust a Reptilian D: they control everything u_u