Length and other info leaked!

Rubieno

Platinum trophy for a 4-5 hour game is kind of ridiculous.

Sound Shapes is a 4-5 hour game and has a platinum - and 6 separate lists xD Add to that it's cross-save... That's what I call ridiculous ;)

On topic, I'll get around to buying this after I platinum Second Son. I still need to buy Festival of Blood too.

• Like 1

Sound Shapes is a 4-5 hour game and has a platinum - and 6 separate lists xD Add to that it's cross-save... That's what I call ridiculous ;)

On topic, I'll get around to buying this after I platinum Second Son. I still need to buy Festival of Blood too.

Festival of Blood is excelent.

I'll play anything Infamous. I'll go out on a limb and say I like the infamous games better than any other Sony exclusive.

Platinum trophy for a 4-5 hour game is kind of ridiculous.

Prince of Persia the Forgotton Sands, Trine 2, Megamind, Terminator Salvation and Dantes Inferno are all about 4-6 hour games and they all have platinums (and all appear on your trophy list.)

So whats your point?

• Like 2

Prince of Persia the Forgotton Sands, Trine 2, Megamind, Terminator Salvation and Dantes Inferno are all about 4-6 hour games and they all have platinums (and all appear on your trophy list.)

So whats your point?

Out of all those games you listed, Trine is a game I've downloaded but haven't even bothered with yet, so what's your point? Were you drawing up a list of ridiculously short games with plats and got carried away?

In fact, you got more of those games on your list than I do! Did you look at your own trophy list by accident?

Original%252520Oh%252520You%252521%25255

What an odd performance.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

So whats your point?

Out of all those games you listed, Trine is a game I've downloaded but haven't even bothered with yet, so what's your point? Were you drawing up a list of ridiculously short games with plats and got carried away?

In fact, you got more of those games on your list than I do! Did you look at your own trophy list by accident?

Original%2520Oh%2520You%2521%255B5%255D.

What an odd performance.

lmao.