PSASBR is SO unbalanced!

I have to agree that Kratos, Donte and Raiden are overused...

But it is sooooo satisfying if you beat those characters and even win the match! Hearing the players rage when they lose against characters like Jak or Sly is music to my ears! :D

The online trophies aren't even that hard. It was either skill (I played the game since release) or I was just lucky to get all online trophies in just 2-3 online matches by just playing casually without even thinking about trophies. :P

The satisfaction of beating them is second to none, thats for sure but more often than not, they would kick my arse. The trophies weren't that hard and im very thankful for that!

Edited by Sir_Palkia

I do agree that this game is overbalanced, I tried using Pappa a few times in MP and kept getting pwned by Kratos players. It is because of PS Plus and people wanting to get the MP trophies done, give it a little while and it will "hopefully" settle to a decent play group.

I am bemused however by the fact this is "Rare" platinum when all the trophies are common or uncommon, WTH... LOL

I was surprised at how much I liked this game. But the online is a joke sometimes. Oh look! My rank 47 Dante has been paired with a rank 2 PaRappa, and we're up against a rank 999 Kratos and a rank 999 Kratos! Super. lol, I'm surprised I got all the online trophies with no boosting. Minus the friend invite one...

I'm just going to assume no one's ever heard of air dodging and dodge rolling. With good timing, it makes most of the "overused" characters jokes, especially Kratos. Kratos can't do crap if you know how to dodge. Admittedly, I am a Dante main, but my strategy is pretty much "spam Square and hope to YHVH my enemy sucks as hard as I do."

With that said, I have a hell of a harder time against Jak, Spike, and Nariko. Seriously, screw Jak with his green, anti-gravity thing-a-ma-jig. Which Jak game does he actually have that?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Don't panic roll in this game, as many characters like kratos can raw level one you if you just keep rolling and or grab you to confirm into a level two.

I also hope that the zeus being difficult to fight was a joke, he has 10ap armour and is slower than anyone. Kat was broken pre-patch and shes now just simply OP, so if you want to see a scrubs find a kat main.