Turn Based RPGs with Trophies on the cheap?

cofffin

Hey all. Just as the title says, are there any good turn based rpgs available for the vita with trophy support? Maybe a port from the ps2 that includes trophies? Is this a thing or am I going to have to go with FFX?

How cheap are you talking about? Edit: Oh and cheap for physical copy or digital?

Edited by BooneJusticius

Maybe like $10 from the PS store or cartridge based.

Hmm, Dragon Fantasy Book 1 is $9.99 on the PSN.

Next would be Child of Light or Dragon Fantasy Book 2 or Rainbow Moon which are $14.99 on the PSN. There's a Dragon Fantasy Book 1 and 2 bundle on the PSN for $19.99.

Unless you can find a local sale I think Dragon Fantasy Book 1 is it for $10.

Edited by BooneJusticius

You're welcome. I should say though that Dragon Fantasy Book 1 is kind of short, it would probably only take a few days so the bundle is the much better value as Book 2 is definitely longer. For pure length of game play Rainbow Moon would be the longest, if for no other reason than there's a trophy for playing for 100 hours lol.

Hey all. Just as the title says, are there any good turn based rpgs available for the vita with trophy support? Maybe a port from the ps2 that includes trophies? Is this a thing or am I going to have to go with FFX?

Persona 4 Golden for something of PS2 visual quality. Besides that, I can only vouch for Rainbow Moon and Dragon Fantasy book I & II. There are plenty of other turn based RPGs for the Vita but these are the only ones that I have played so far.

Persona 4 Golden for something of PS2 visual quality. Besides that, I can only vouch for Rainbow Moon and Dragon Fantasy book I & II. There are plenty of other turn based RPGs for the Vita but these are the only ones that I have played so far.

Visual quality is completely irrelevant when talking about a godly game like that. 

• Like 2

Visual quality is completely irrelevant when talking about a godly game like that. 

I think that part was mentioned more because the OP was also looking for possibly a PS2 port with trophies which P4G does qualify as.

@pasta_fire - I actually forgot to address that part so from that standpoint there's FFX and P4G though both seem to be $20-$30. However both will give you more game play than any of the $10-$15 games with possibly the exception being Rainbow Moon.

• 2 months later...